Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best Mainländer avi? (ultimate edition)

Best Mainländer avi?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
1- Philipp Mainländer:

2- Asuka Langley in a thong:

3- Confused Noriko Takaya:

4- Terrorist Yui Hirasawa:

5- Yui Hirasawa shaking head:

6- Yui Hirasawa playing the guitar and singing:

7- Hebe Asuka langley holding bra:

8- Chibi Asuka Langley:

9- Student Asuka Langley:

10- Topless Asuka Langley with German censorship bar made in Paint:

Any lewd pics of Yui available?

5 looks the best now that you’re paragon. Ultimate halo tbh.

1st one since it reminds me of when i first joined

Why no Kemono Friends?

4 without a doubt.

Don’t tell me you wouldn’t fuck her..:feelshmm:

Mio is to fuck wildly. Yui is to marry for love. Mugi is to marry for the money. Ui is to marry to have someone to take care of you and your home. Ritsu is to fuckbuddy. Azusa is to kill.

I'll always associate asuka with you

2 without a doubt. Sexy avi, not a pedocel tho.

2 is your original.

Tough one. I'd go 5.

You weeb cucks prove that you lack masculinity as evidenced by your attraction to prepubescent, underdeveloped anime girls. and are hence deserving of inceldom. Procreation is only for those who have the necessary masculinity to be considered worthy why well developed, fully mature, voluptuous women.
Cope. True men want to fuck anything female and attractive. Being picky about the foid being too young is the true lack of testosterone.

And high IQ men think long term, therefore you must get the foid ASAP after puberty. It's an investment.

went with 2nd one since u had it the longest since i registered

2. Cause that's the avi u had when I first discovered this site

You weeb cucks prove that you lack masculinity as evidenced by your attraction to prepubescent, underdeveloped anime girls. and are hence deserving of inceldom. Procreation is only for those who have the necessary masculinity to be considered worthy why well developed, fully mature, voluptuous women.
lol

I like 4 because its based

It is true that men will stick their dick in anything, but the fact that you focus on prepubescent underdeveloped young anime girls proves that you lack the masculine physiology needed to attract a fully matured and curvy female with a better skeletal frame.
I like big boobs, ass and curviness too. I think my predilection has to do with the romantic aspect.

Both semi-developed teenagers and curvy adults make me hard, but the former elicits my romantic feelings more.
you forgot to add strong and independent
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most women aren't strong or independent, but there are women who are endowed with frames that are built to breed (naturally big hips, big breasts, etc) and then there are subhuman women who look like teenagers with stick thin bodies. I can see what type of women weebs here are drawn towards. Sad.
Give me a skinny teenager girl and I'll prove to you that I can have healthy babies with her :feelshehe:

I always thought 6 was kinda cute tbh.

Only the real ones remember 2

I assume the bald boomer is her dad. There's no money in this world that would make a guy like that get a girl like that, especially considering she's 15.

I assume the bald boomer is her dad. There's no money in this world that would make a guy like that get a girl like that, especially considering she's 15.
Lol didn't even notice him.
He should be running Fritzl game, not advertising her to Chad and Tyrone

First one cause I don't like animus :feelstrash:

He should be running Fritzl game, not advertising her to Chad and Tyrone
It's sad that in our society, a man has to resort to such harsh measures to get what he truly deserves.

Meanwhile, grooming your daughter to serve as fucktoy to multiple Chads is almost compulsory.

I remember 1 to 5 and 2 was my favourite

Oh, i see
sorry for. being low. iq.
This has nothing to do with your IQ it’s just a personal preference for me since that’s the avi I saw him use for the longest period of time

This has nothing to do with your IQ it’s just a personal preference for me since that’s the avi I saw him use for the longest period of time
Looks like pretty much everyone is voting based on attachment to the avi because of it being used for a longer time or being the one I had when the person first came here, etc. The avis I used elsewhere in the incelosphere have almost no votes...

Nothing wrong with that, though :y'all:

Looks like pretty much everyone is voting based on attachment to the avi because of it being use for a longer time or being the one I had when the person first came here, etc. The avis I used elsewhere in the incelosphere have almost no votes...

Nothing wrong with that, though.
Well, that’s how most people operate though I will say that 2 also looks more distinguished from the rest. Everything past 3 looks pretty generic

2 because thats the way I first saw u

The first one. All the other ones are atrocious fag weeb shit. I fucking hate anime girls. I want to crush them under my work boots

2 was the GOAT though ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back