Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best looking countries treat women the best. Ugliest the worst.

slavs got buttraped by them in afghanistan in the 80's and again in chechnya in the 90's and nordic cucks of today are nothing like their viking ancestors (who also got buttfucked by the arabs in spain when they fought) and its you who's coping lmao you dont even look nordic u subhuman philipino thai looking ugly motherfucker :lul:
lol i'm ricecel :lul::lul::lul:

@Transcended Trucel

cope nord man and slav man wwould murder bare handed weak araboid like you
Not denying jbw but nord men are weak and unathletic af.Look at emil meek and alexander gustaffson,they got their asses beat by ethnics and niggers in ufc. khabib is a wild muslim sand nigger and he's the most dominant fighter of all time on par with negro jon jones. and the tallest slavs are ethnic looking serbians/montenegrins/bosnians,(slavko vranes is an ethnic looking dark montenegrin and he's 230cm.).rest are manlets.

Last edited:
globo homo will soon create new race castes

Not denying jbw but nord men are weak and unathletic af.Look at emil meek and alexander gustaffson,they got their asses beat by ethnics and niggers in ufc. khabib is a wild muslim sand nigger and he's the most dominant fighter of all time on par with negro jon jones. and the tallest slavs are ethnic looking serbians/montenegrins/bosnians,(slavko vranes is an ethnic looking dark montenegrin and he's 230cm.).rest are manlets.
lol unathletic
nord men are way more athletic than meds and MENA's

lol unathletic
Nord men get stamina mogged by nigs. But they do strength mog the other races as they always win the strongest man competition thing

lol unathletic
If they were athletic they would've dominated basketball(sport that requires the most athleticism).the only sport they're good at is weight lifting which no one gives a shit about.

If they were athletic they would've dominated basketball(sport that requires the most athleticism).the only sport they're good at is weight lifting which no one gives a shit about.
yes cause meds are great at basketball

men in my country are trucel tier but they are mostly turbo soys who worship foids

balkans are alpine mostly
This balkan guy is one of the best players in nba right now and he can easily pass as ethnic:

Vygkx6H6Iz3c

My point is nords have jbw game running for them but in sports like basketball balkans mog,in soccer meds like spanish and italians mog(french doesn't count since they're all nigs) and in volleyball north east slavs/meds/and some menas mog. the only thing they're good at is weight lifting which no one is gonna give a shit about that... no different from a niggas who pull cars with their dicks.cope if you think they're athletic.

Last edited:
This balkan guy is one of the best players in nba right now and he can easily pass as ethnic:

View attachment 551581

My point is nords have jbw game running for them but in sports like basketball balkans mog,in soccer meds like spanish and italians mog(french doesn't count since they're all nigs) and in volleyball north east slavs/meds/and some menas mog. the only thing they're good at is weight lifting which no one is gonna give a shit about that... no different from a niggas who pull cars with their dicks.cope if you think they're athletic.
not true
netherlands has only 16 mil population and they are great at soccer
also you forget about germany in soccer

also you seems to forget that they are taller compared to manlet meds

and also norway has more gold medals at 2020 olympics compared to much bigger population wise spain
you just cope cause you have dark hair dark eyes and you MENA's and meds have huge inferiority complex to blonde blue eyed people
@Transcended Trucel

not true
netherlands has only 16 mil population and they are great at soccer
also you forget about germany in soccer

also you seems to forget that they are taller compared to manlet meds

and also norway has more gold medals at 2020 olympics compared to much bigger population wise spain
you just cope cause you have dark hair dark eyes and you MENA's and meds have huge inferiority complex to blonde blue eyed people
@Transcended Trucel
Nigger i'm one of the most racepilled users in this forum wtf are you talking about.:fuk: i'm talking about sports here.

like watch this:

China and japan had more gold medals than any other european country that means gooks are the most athletic race?

Last edited:
Nigger i'm one of the most racepilled users in this forum wtf are you talking about.:fuk: i'm talking about sports here.

like watch this:

China and japan had more gold medals than any other european country that means gooks are the most athletic race?
china has 1,4 population and japan had host advantage

china has 1,4 population and japan had host advantage
china still can't do shot in real sports. not ping pong or gymnastics no one gives a shit about these sports in olympics.

china still can't do shot in real sports. not ping pong or gymnastics no one gives a shit about these sports in olympics.
sure
honestly chinese are very unathletic in soccer and basketball tbh
that giant chink yo ming or something was in first decade of this century and everybody said that it will kickstart china as basketball country
it's 2021 and chinese are shit at basketball and team sports
chinese soccer team is god awful
by this comparison 5 million denmark was semifinal of euro 2020

sure
honestly chinese are very unathletic in soccer and basketball tbh
that giant chink yo ming or something was in first decade of this century and everybody said that it will kickstart china as basketball country
it's 2021 and chinese are shit at basketball and team sports
chinese soccer team is god awful
Yeah they need to be 229cm to make it in nba.there are few gooks who are around 220cm and can't make it in nba. while you see nigs who are 180-190cm mog in nba.that clearly shows the difference between athleticism in races.

yes cause meds are great at basketball
I just thought about this and fuck they might be best after nigs and balkans...

pau gasol won championship with lakers 2 times. marc gasol won championship with raptors in 2019. manu ginobili champion 2014 with spurs. gallinari made semi finals with hawks last year.

I just thought about this and fuck they might be best after nigs and balkans...

pau gasol won championship with lakers 2 times. marc gasol won championship with raptors in 2019. manu ginobili champion 2014 with spurs. gallinari made semi finals with hawks last year.
not true
lithuanians and players like novitzki deny that