Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best legal drugs for anxiety/depression?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
If I could get rid of my anxiety, it would make life somewhat more bearable.

Weed is the best. Unless it makes you more anxious which is possible for some

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

I smoked weed for like 2 years, and while it used to allow me to escape reality and chill, it now has the opposite effect. So that's out of the question.

QuantumDummy said:
I smoked weed for like 2 years, and while it used to allow me to escape reality and chill, it now has the opposite effect. So that's out of the question.

damn, that's not good! what happened?

Can't recommend. When I smoke weed I realize how great the life...could.. be. You might escape the reality, but when you are back in your incel life, the depressions are even getting worse.

damn, that's not good! what happened?

One day I took a little break, went back to smoking, and ended up feeling like shit. All my bad experiences from the past kept flooding in, I kept fixating on the idea of dying right there while my senses were heightened, paranoia.. I tried smoking a few times within the past couple of months, and it's the same deal.

Incel-kun said:

Never tried 'em.

QuantumDummy said:
One day I took a little break, went back to smoking, and ended up feeling like shit. All my bad experiences from the past kept flooding in, I kept fixating on the idea of dying right there while my senses were heightened, paranoia.. I tried smoking a few times within the past couple of months, and it's the same deal.

Never tried 'em.

Bummer bro! you could try doing Oil or wax!

Benzo's worked for me while I worked as a phone salesman in college.
You quickly build tolerance though, so don't rely on them long term.
Beta-blockers(apt name) will help to minimize the physical symptoms of anxiety(stabilize heart rate etc).
Any sedative that lowers CNS activation should help.

Also look into mindfulness. Despite being a normie fad, it has proven benefits for neurotic people if done over a longer period of time(2-3 months)

Bummer bro! you could try doing Oil or wax!

I tried oil and edibles, was even worse because I stayed in that shitty mindset for longer. I think I just might need to get prescribed some shit, a lot of family on my mom's side take meds. I was always hesitant because I wanted to fight it myself.

QuantumDummy said:
I tried oil and edibles, was even worse because I stayed in that shitty mindset for longer. I think I just might need to get prescribed some shit, a lot of family on my mom's side take meds. I was always hesitant because I wanted to fight it myself.

I would be careful with any prescription medication. Many of those only lead to stronger addictions and worse side effects

I would be careful with any prescription medication. Many of those only lead to stronger addictions and worse side effects

I hear you. I'm just at a loss for what to do. I don't want to keep living like this.

https://www.powdercity.com/

1. 300 mg NALT 2x per day
  2. 350 mg Alpha GPC 2x per day
  3. 300 mg Bacopa Monnieri 2x per day
  4. 500 mg Ashwagandha 2x per day

Optional:
3G lions mane mushroom powder 1x per day

Also as a side note, eating healthy fats(DAILY AND CONSISTENTLY), supplementing sublingual Vit D3 -2000-UI is very important for brain health. (healthy fats are avocados/nuts)

--------------

Bacopa Monnieri for Long-Lasting Memory Enhancement
Bacopa monnieri is used throughout Asia as a traditional treatment for a wide variety of physical disorders ranging from asthma to epilepsy, but it is primarily known in the West for its potent nootropic abilities. It’s a known and respected memory enhancer that has also been clinically proven to make learning faster and easier. It has also been shown to relieve anxiety and reduce negative effects of stress. Clinical trials indicated that bacopa significantly reduced anxiety and depression in volunteers.

Bacopa works over time by a variety of functions. It improves memory and cognitive abilities by improving synaptic communication, and it produces its characteristic calming effects by modulating the activity of specific neurotransmitter receptors, including those that regulate the uptake of serotonin, which is strongly associated with mood and anxiety management. It’s safe and well-tolerated, and is a good complement to other nootropics.

Ashwagandha
for Reducing Stress
Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb that is a powerful adaptogen, a compound capable of preventing the physical and chemical effects of stress. It’s primarily known for its ability to reduce anxiety, but it has also been shown to improve physical performance, reduce fatigue, and enhance the formation of memories.

Ashwagandha’s mechanisms of action are not well understood, but it has been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and rejuvenating properties. It also appears to exert a positive influence on the endocrine, cardiopulmonary, and central nervous systems. It is often paired with Bacopa, another potent anxiety reliever, and it’s an excellent addition to any stack that contains stimulants like caffeine, huperzine A, or vinpocetine.

NALT for Focus
NALT, or N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, is a modified form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, processed to add acetic acid for better absorption and increased bioavailability. After it’s absorbed, NALT is converted into the chemical L-Dopa, which is a precursor for a number of important brain chemicals associated with cognition. One of the most important of those is the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is closely associated with memory, mental clarity, and mood.

NALT is a popular and powerful nootropic in its own right, and it potentiates the action of other nootropics as well. It has been shown to improve memory formation and retrieval, increase learning capacity and attention span, and enhance mood by reducing stress and anxiety.

Alpha GPC to Increase Supply of Neurotransmitters
Alpha GPC is an excellent source of high-quality choline, which is crucial to cognitive function. Choline is the precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the brain chemical most closely associated with learning. Many nootropics work by stimulating the production of acetylcholine, which directly affects learning and short-term memory.

Without a sufficient amount of choline the brain can’t produce enough acetylcholine, and in fact, a shortage of acetylcholine is associated with memory-impairing neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease. Conversely, a sufficiency of choline ready to be transformed into acetylcholine has been shown to markedly enhance neuroplasticity, resulting in better cognitive function and memory. Every nootropic stack should include a source of high-quality choline.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
https://www.powdercity.com/

1. 300 mg NALT 2x per day
  2. 350 mg Alpha GPC 2x per day
  3. 300 mg Bacopa Monnieri 2x per day
  4. 500 mg Ashwagandha 2x per day

Optional:
3G lions mane mushroom powder 1x per day

Also as a side note, eating healthy fats(DAILY AND CONSISTENTLY), supplementing sublingual Vit D3 -2000-UI is very important for brain health. (healthy fats are avocados/nuts)

--------------

Bacopa Monnieri for Long-Lasting Memory Enhancement
Bacopa monnieri is used throughout Asia as a traditional treatment for a wide variety of physical disorders ranging from asthma to epilepsy, but it is primarily known in the West for its potent nootropic abilities. It’s a known and respected memory enhancer that has also been clinically proven to make learning faster and easier. It has also been shown to relieve anxiety and reduce negative effects of stress. Clinical trials indicated that bacopa significantly reduced anxiety and depression in volunteers.

Bacopa works over time by a variety of functions. It improves memory and cognitive abilities by improving synaptic communication, and it produces its characteristic calming effects by modulating the activity of specific neurotransmitter receptors, including those that regulate the uptake of serotonin, which is strongly associated with mood and anxiety management. It’s safe and well-tolerated, and is a good complement to other nootropics.

Ashwagandha
for Reducing Stress
Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb that is a powerful adaptogen, a compound capable of preventing the physical and chemical effects of stress. It’s primarily known for its ability to reduce anxiety, but it has also been shown to improve physical performance, reduce fatigue, and enhance the formation of memories.

Ashwagandha’s mechanisms of action are not well understood, but it has been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and rejuvenating properties. It also appears to exert a positive influence on the endocrine, cardiopulmonary, and central nervous systems. It is often paired with Bacopa, another potent anxiety reliever, and it’s an excellent addition to any stack that contains stimulants like caffeine, huperzine A, or vinpocetine.

NALT for Focus
NALT, or N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, is a modified form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine, processed to add acetic acid for better absorption and increased bioavailability. After it’s absorbed, NALT is converted into the chemical L-Dopa, which is a precursor for a number of important brain chemicals associated with cognition. One of the most important of those is the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is closely associated with memory, mental clarity, and mood.

NALT is a popular and powerful nootropic in its own right, and it potentiates the action of other nootropics as well. It has been shown to improve memory formation and retrieval, increase learning capacity and attention span, and enhance mood by reducing stress and anxiety.

Alpha GPC to Increase Supply of Neurotransmitters
Alpha GPC is an excellent source of high-quality choline, which is crucial to cognitive function. Choline is the precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the brain chemical most closely associated with learning. Many nootropics work by stimulating the production of acetylcholine, which directly affects learning and short-term memory.

Without a sufficient amount of choline the brain can’t produce enough acetylcholine, and in fact, a shortage of acetylcholine is associated with memory-impairing neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease. Conversely, a sufficiency of choline ready to be transformed into acetylcholine has been shown to markedly enhance neuroplasticity, resulting in better cognitive function and memory. Every nootropic stack should include a source of high-quality choline.

I'll read this later, thanks.

oh here we are again

go to your doctor, brother

nausea said:
about your anxiety?

Yes, and about having to tell someone about it and possibly be medicated for it.

QuantumDummy said:
Yes, and about having to tell someone about it and possibly be medicated for it.

do it man, I did, good results

obviously it won't solve inceldom eh, but you know, if you can feel better why not try it?

nausea said:
do it man, I did, good results

obviously it won't solve inceldom eh, but you know, if you can feel better why not try it?

I will, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks.

QuantumDummy said:
I will, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks.

hope you meet the right doctor at your first try, it actually required 3 attempts for me