Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best Job for Autistic, small teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Best Job for short, Autistic teenager such as myself? I really don't want to sperg out, and so I can't do le McDonald's or some other shit. I am small as well, and I have a bone condition, so that limits my ability as well. Any suggestions?

Not a job, but study for JEE, since you have a lot of time

Work at a library

G
Best Job for short, Autistic teenager such as myself? I really don't want to sperg out, and so I can't do le McDonald's or some other shit. I am small as well, and I have a bone condition, so that limits my ability as well. Any suggestions?
Get IT certs, A+, Net+, etc. Work with computers all day, only get to talk about computers to people

Invest too

G

Get IT certs, A+, Net+, etc. Work with computers all day, only get to talk about computers to people

Invest too
I hate computers. I looked up a thing called "jobs for Autistic teenagers" and apparently gathering worms for a bait shop is one, but how the fuck is that supposed to work? How am I going to sell them?

bone condition? i heard watchmaking is decent,but don't know how it goes with your bone condition.

bone condition? i heard watchmaking is decent,but don't know how it goes with your bone condition.
Watchmaking requires years of apprenticeship. Stuff that I do not have.

Watchmaking requires years of apprenticeship. Stuff that I do not have.
you talking about jobs that you can do right now right away?man i have no idea.

be like me and work at the airport

Not a job, but study for JEE, since you have a lot of time
this OP, Should accept his place as study maxxing nerdcel. All the non JEE nNEET jobs pay shit and aren't autistic friendly anyway

I am a white in the USA...
then grind towards some STEM job, electrical engineer, CS, mechanical/hardware engineer

Library?

I hate computers. I looked up a thing called "jobs for Autistic teenagers" and apparently gathering worms for a bait shop is one, but how the fuck is that supposed to work? How am I going to sell them?
if you hate computers do chemical or materials engineering. Some non computer STEM shit. do note you'll be paid less probably in most cases than computer shit and have to move to a different city for jobs

freelance digital marketing. Free courses such as google digital market place all over the internet

need to know this. i am 15 so i should be getting a job soon but i would prefer doing something where i can work alone and where i wont need others help. i also dont want to interact with customers as much as possible

Working in a closed confinement job. Since you are small and there is an elevated chance of death.

need to know this. i am 15 so i should be getting a job soon but i would prefer doing something where i can work alone and where i wont need others help. i also dont want to interact with customers as much as possible
A Chad like you should be a lifeguard or work in sales at Best Buy

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek:

15 year iolds like you should known your parents suck. all you niigagas born after 2000 or 2001 suck ass. you guyds suck so much its not even real of how much you shouldnt even been boprn. buts its ok since your in the same situation as me.

Big money in worm farming bro! $5 a tiny cup! Worm shit as fert! I tried to do it but it requires a stable temperature environment...

You could put old boards in lawns and every day collected the worms.... Easy money

Bait stores, gas station near lakes... It's big money! They sell out fast!