Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best Indian looking curry?

For some reason i expected to see food.

I've witnessed many white foids including very attractive ones drool over Rahul Kohli. One that I was attracted to even was like "ooh you're Indian, I really love Rahul Kohli, he's so hot". Thing is if I was 6ft4 instead of 5ft-nothing I would actually be his looksmatch. Brootal.

Like the dude is basically average curry (skin normally not this white as in photo) except 6ft4 + British accent.

Still has zero smv in any white country.

@Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @wereq @CopingForBrutality

I've witnessed many white foids including very attractive ones drool over Rahul Kohli. One that I was attracted to even was like "ooh you're Indian, I really love Rahul Kohli, he's so hot". Thing is if I was 6ft4 instead of 5ft-nothing I would actually be his looksmatch. Brootal.

View attachment 1181709

Like the dude is basically average curry (skin normally not this white as in photo) except 6ft4 + British accent.
The guy in the video is 6'2 and has an insane voice too. Posh british accent+Deep bassy voice.

Best Indian looking curry is Manish Dayal

Don't say he is not Indian,chads will obviously look different to the normies in any race

Curry PSL God

I like a good and hearty egg curry, simple as

Curry PSL God
Tbh most chadpreets tmdo usually look indian. 95% of them do not pass as meds even the lightskinned north indian ones. People just associate a round pudgy dark face with bring south asian and anything else with being med or arab.

Gay thread
Everything is against the rules apparently. Talk about chads and it's gay thread. Talk about foids I get accused of foid worship. Anything race related is racebait. Talk about sports get accused of being a fakecel, insulting someone for their retarded takes in incel shaming I guess the only thing allowed is to endlessly moan and vent about your circumstances like a broken record.

Probably is tbh

Everything is against the rules apparently. Talk about chads and it's gay thread. Talk about foids I get accused of foid worship. Anything race related is racebait. Talk about sports get accused of being a fakecel, insulting someone for their retarded takes in incel shaming I guess the only thing allowed is to endlessly moan and vent about your circumstances like a broken record.
kys