Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill best incel reads

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I think that the novel frankenstein is the best novel for incels to read.
In the book, some rich chad called Victor with a great life full of relationships and sex decides to make a monster from dead bodies, and calls him Frankenstein. Victor is so disgusted by his ugly creation that he abandons him.
When he begins to comprehend human language, only then does he figure out that his loneliness is due to him being an ugly ogre. He observes people being affectionate and recieving love, but when he approaches anyone, they scream and run away. He is ultimately ignored, cast out of cities, and doomed to being an incel.
He gets angry and bitter at humankind (normalfags and stacies) and starts killing them for sport. Victor (rich and successful chad) meets him and threatens to kill him. Even when he pleads and begs him to make him a femoid companion “as ugly as him”, Victor doesn‘t give him what he wants.
Frankenstein kills everyone that he has ever loved. He even kills his beautiful stacy, grinning before he dissapeared. Then he fucks with him, leading him to the north pole until he dies with the same grief that frankenstein always had.

I think frankenstein is a classical incel who ultimately got his revenge. Everyone treated him like shit because he was ugly, and he retaliated by killing chads and stacies.

Discuss any other novels that perfectly capture inceldom.

Cant think of any at the moment, but this one is about a woman cheating on her husband with a friend of his who happens to be Chad (if I remember correctly, read the novel years ago): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thérèse_Raquin

It is quite an interesting novel imo, also a fair and "happy" ending considering what they both did to her husband.

I think that the novel frankenstein is the best novel for incels to read.
In the book, some rich chad called Victor with a great life full of relationships and sex decides to make a monster from dead bodies, and calls him Frankenstein. Victor is so disgusted by his ugly creation that he abandons him.
When he begins to comprehend human language, only then does he figure out that his loneliness is due to him being an ugly ogre. He observes people being affectionate and recieving love, but when he approaches anyone, they scream and run away. He is ultimately ignored, cast out of cities, and doomed to being an incel.
He gets angry and bitter at humankind (normalfags and stacies) and starts killing them for sport. Victor (rich and successful chad) meets him and threatens to kill him. Even when he pleads and begs him to make him a femoid companion “as ugly as him”, Victor doesn‘t give him what he wants.
Frankenstein kills everyone that he has ever loved. He even kills his beautiful stacy, grinning before he dissapeared. Then he fucks with him, leading him to the north pole until he dies with the same grief that frankenstein always had.

I think frankenstein is a classical incel who ultimately got his revenge. Everyone treated him like shit because he was ugly, and he retaliated by killing chads and stacies.

Discuss any other novels that perfectly capture inceldom.

ALSO, it is funny to compare the original book story with the Frankenstein movies, so many different things. Seeing the picture you put in your account made me remember a movie called Idiocracy that (it's very first minutes are a MUST to watch) relates to the text I suggested right now.

You watched Idiocracy, did not you?

Read Mars by Fritz Zorn. It's a true story about a incel.