Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best halo game?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I have fond memories playing halo 1 on the xbox

Themisterpepsi said:

I loved the first 3.

QuantumDummy said:
I loved the first 3.

Shit was tight
was great 
after that it became shit

They got rid of local coop in halo 5 absolute trash

Halo reach was ok tho

Themisterpepsi said:
Shit was tight
was great 
after that it became shit

They got rid of local coop in halo 5 absolute trash

Halo reach was ok tho

Totally forgot about ODST and Reach, those were great, too. Nothing beats the first 3 for me, though.

I regret not playing it and getting into it as a kid. I remember actually having the chance to get an Xbox, but I opted for the Gamecube, as I already had a PS2 which had every shitty port on it. Closest I got to it was playing Crysis lmao.

coldmachinery said:
I regret not playing it and getting into it as a kid. I remember actually having the chance to get an Xbox, but I opted for the Gamecube, as I already had a PS2 which had every shitty port on it. Closest I got to it was playing Crysis lmao.

You're cucking yourself from a good ass series
Don't play 4 or 5 tho

Themisterpepsi said:
coldmachinery said:
You're cucking yourself from a good ass series
Don't play 4 or 5 tho
Did they put the first 3 on the 360? I recently bought a PS2 again, might get a 360 too, they are cheap as dirt these days, as are the games.

QuantumDummy said:
Totally forgot about ODST and Reach, those were great, too. Nothing beats the first 3 for me, though.

Forgot about ODST lol

The newer ones are not as free and open as the orginal ones are

coldmachinery said:
Did they put the first 3 on the 360? I recently bought a PS2 again, might get a 360 too, they are cheap as dirt these days, as are the games.

You can get 1 and 3 on the 360

The master chief collection has all of them and graphics up to date

Themisterpepsi said:
QuantumDummy said:
Forgot about ODST lol
The newer ones are not as free and open as the orginal ones are

coldmachinery said:
You can get 1 and 3 on the 360
The master chief collection has all of them and graphics up to date

Might actually make more sense for me to get an original Xbox.

coldmachinery said:
Might actually make more sense for me to get an original Xbox.

Yeah you can get 1 and 2 on the xbox

Themisterpepsi said:

I played Halo 1 remastered on the 360, one of a kind fps experience tbh. Besides that one I played Reach, ODST, 3, and 4. I think Halo 1 was the best imo.

Yes! I have many fond memories of this series. The real games by Budgie all had different strengths:

- 1 for legendary co-op and blood gulch
- 2 for multiplayer (especially before they levelled the ranking system)*
- Reach for firefight co-op with friends*
- 3 was close, but lacked the pace and maps of 2. While good, it couldn't compete with Reach's deeply customizable firefight, throwback/retro maps, map editor, and the sheer amount of options during matchmaking. A few of us continued playing till the end.
- 4 was bad. Can't play 5, as I stopped buying xbox's. Don't even know what it plays like, and would probably be disgusted if I saw.

RIP Halo, the End of an Era.

Fun fact: The protagonist of the series was an incel.

Tough call my dude. I still play the Master Chief Collection multiplayer every day (prefer Halo 2, we have a team slayer and btb squad).  

Halo 1 was phenomenal at the time,  but Halo 2 has the best multi (maps,  weapons,  no usable items eg.  Bubble shield) followed by Halo 3. I liked Reach for the campaign which was epic, but the multi wasnt as good as 2 or 3. Halo 3 ODST also had a great campaign. Legendary difficulty on that game was perfect. Halo 4 had good campaign and multi was fun for about a month before i stopped playing the game completely. Halo 5 sucks. 

Halo 2>Halo 3>Halo 1>Halo 3ODST/Reach>Halo 4>>>>>>Halo 5