Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best hair texture?

Which hair texture mog?

• Straight

• Wavy

• Curly

• Coily

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
What kind of hair texture do you have? Which one do you think looks the best and which one looks the worst. I have wavy hair I think and imo it looks the best.

Straight hair

Wavy Hair

Curly hair

Coily Hair

mine is between wavy and curly

mine is between wavy and curly
Thats ideal imo. Straight looks very boring and lacks depth. Coily just looks low class and ugly. Curly is good but it resembles clown hair. Wavy is the perfect balance

@ilieknothing

@BlackCel_from_ZA @Made in Heaven

I also have wavy hair and the ideal Chad would probably have wavy hair

@edgelordcel @DarkStarDown @WØLF @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @comradespiderman29

I also have wavy hair and the ideal Chad would probably have wavy hair
Your hair looked straighter than mine tbh but my hair has more volume and more defined waves probably because of my youth. You should grow your hair out. Your current haircut falios u a lot. It is too flat.

I have straight hair but its dark brown.

@edgelordcel @DarkStarDown @WØLF @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @comradespiderman29
I don’t think it matter much tbh, unless you have the last one.

So coily hair? I personally think coily looks the worst. Literally a rug on your head.
Ig mang, chad can have any hair texture. hair isn't a subhuman trait tbh, it's easily changeable

Your hair looked straighter than mine tbh but my hair has more volume and more defined waves probably because of my youth. You should grow your hair out. Your current haircut falios u a lot. It is too flat.
No, my hair is quite thick. It is just short now

I have jewfro type of hair , over :feelsrope:

i have wavy hair, in terms of styling its definitely top 1 or 2, it also doesnt have the volume issue straight hair has.

I naturally have straight hair but it looks like shit every morning so i have to wash it every morning. Since i got a perm i only need to wash it once or twice a week, otherwise ill just use a comb

I have something kind of in between straight & curly; it’s also Light-brown which I guess is good.

I have wavy dark brown

Wavy looks pretty good but straight is easiest maintenance. I think there's a bias towards the wavy vote from all the browns on this forum

My hair is wavy