Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious best frozen food brands? ideally microwave food

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am tired of the restaurants fucking my orders. I need some good frozen food brands to buy. my main issue with frozen food is that the meat is too rubbery. if you know brnads without that isue. be sure to post

Boston Market Chicken parm with spaghetti was good.

Devour, Benihana

Healthy Choice cafe steamers are ok, I think they used to be called something else and tasted better (they skimp on sauce now and the variety isn't as good)

InnovAsian is ok, it used to be very good for a frozen meal before they started using shittier chicken during covid

Last edited:
Not really a meal but Totinos pizza rolls are good microwaved.

I am tired of the restaurants fucking my orders. I need some good frozen food brands to buy. my main issue with frozen food is that the meat is too rubbery. if you know brnads without that isue. be sure to post
If you're into jeetland then McCain and Amul are two good brands of frozen shits, almost always available on jiomart and amul stores etc
McCain's aloo tikki for veggie burgers is bomb and recommended

then there is ITC but hard to find, and Tata Q something but it's average at best i avoid it when other good options are available

Boston Market Chicken parm with spaghetti was good.
will definitely be ordering that ine
Devour, Benihana

Healthy Choice cafe steamers are ok, I think they used to be called something else and tasted better (they skimp on sauce now and the variety isn't as good)

InnovAsian is ok, it used to be very good for a frozen meal before they started using shittier chicken during covid
healthy choice is one I am ordering. the other 3 don't seem to be on Amazon fresh But if I see them will try
If you're into jeetland then McCain and Amul are two good brands of frozen shits, almost always available on jiomart and amul stores etc
McCain's aloo tikki for veggie burgers is bomb and recommended

then there is ITC but hard to find, and Tata Q something but it's average at best i avoid it when other good options are available
in jewsa, I have only seen Amul in a few curry stores. Never seen McCain. Amul food has been good from what I remember. will be reordering that if can find it

Birds Eye steamfresh