Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best forms of suicide?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Tell me the best forms of suicide you know. Preferably something that doesn't hurt

Not the best time to talk about suicide methods.

Don't kill yourself, don't you see soyciety wants us dead? Don't give them what they want. It's cucked.

Last edited:
(((they))) try to portray us as death cult who push teens into suicide so they shut us down.
just deleted my comment, i understand now

It doesnt matter in the end, they hate us for existing, they wont leave us alone.
a lot of us can admit that this forum helped us cope with our loneliness and made us less suicidal but they'll still call us a death cult.

meanwhile...

20211118 171241
20211118 185917

these people will have you believe that it's just about personality and was not at all influenced by height. the lie makes me more suicidal than the truth.

12 gauge buckshot directly to the brainstem. I've said before on here but from what I've read, if done correctly you won't even hear the shot.

a lot of us can admit that this forum helped us cope with our loneliness and made us less suicidal but they'll still call us a death cult.

meanwhile...

View attachment 549202View attachment 549204

these people will have you believe that it's just about personality and was not at all influenced by height. the lie makes me more suicidal than the truth.
One big bullshit, i cant fucking believe how low value males still pretend they are part of the society and they have a chance in life.

meanwhile...

View attachment 549202View attachment 549204

Tyrone doesn't get the girl today, Melvin and Urkle does

Burning myself alive in front of my stupid family to see their reaction before dying.

Shotgun with buckshot through the roof of the mouth

Peaceful suicide methods include ingesting 10 gms of Nembutal, inhaling 99% pure inert gas for 20 to 30 minutes, and a high concentration of carbon monoxide. Nembutal is very hard to get and as a result its become very expensive. Inert gas setup requires some technical knowledge and testing. Carbon monoxide with charcoal burning can be hard if you're not doing it in a sealed enclosed space.

You can also ingest 20 to 25 gms of Sodium Nitrite in some 50 to 100 ml of water. SN can be risky because there's a tendency that you'll vomit it out.
Nembutal is hard to obtain unless you work in medical field. I wouldn't even classify it as a reliable method because of the sheer difficulty acquiring it. Carbon monoxide method would work good in a small closed space like vehicle, however I think the smell of exhaust gas might trigger suicidal instinct and cause you to barge out of it. Inert gas setup isn't as complicated, but the issue is with helium being diluted nowadays and you can't be sure how pure gas you're actually acquiring. Sodium nitrite seems like the best options of all due to the accessibility, I think you can mitigate vomiting by ingesting a proper dose of aniemetics prior to self deliverance, however I wouldn't call the method peaceful as the reports I read on boards such as SS suggest that there is nausea and chest tension. The method isn't painful, but uncomfortable to say the least.
Christmas time is around the time where most suicides happen I think.
Myth.

I am lucky to have a nitrogen supplier near my house but his cylinders are really big which makes transport challenging. I'd have to buy a gas cylinder trolley and some link chains to ensure that no accident takes places. An accident with compressed gas of that volume would be catastrophic. Also I live with my parents and my dad would never allow me to bring a death device home.
Inert gas method isn't a good pick when you live with others. I'd suggest renting a motel room, but if the tanks are that big I doubt you could pull it off withour raising suspicion.
I was able to get the SN from under my dad's prying eyes and I already use the antiemetics occasionally for my reflux. I fear that my reflux could make me vomit even with antiemetics in my system but if I can't get the inert gas setup, I have no choice but to take a leap of faith with SN. I could take some propanolol to calm my heart down after ingesting the SN. SN is also very salty which is why I bought some anesthetic oral gel. The gel works, but the numbness doesn't last for too long and swallowing feels a bit more difficult than usual.
Propanolol is a prescription drug here. Can't you mitigate the saltiness of SN by diluting it in a soda? I remember reading a story in Final Exit where an elderly woman dissolved barbiturates in a jelly. Wonder if you could do the same with SN in order to lower the saltiness and make it more comfortable to ingest. Alternatively you can simply disolve it in larger quantity of water, no?

Ehh... the recommended quantity of water is 50 to 100 ml. Must have a good reason behind it, which I'm unfortunately not aware of. I'll probably do 100 ml tops. Also, I don't want to add any soda. I'll probably just numb out my tongue and chug it.
The main drawback of SN as a method is how poorly researched it is. There's only a handful of case reports on the Internet and the only source of information was SS for the most part.

Tell me the best forms of suicide you know. Preferably something that doesn't hurt
If you are an USA chad, shotgun on head is the best method, i would do that if i weren't from this cucked country without guns.

What about jumping off a building/ balcony

The main drawback of SN as a method is how poorly researched it is. There's only a handful of case reports on the Internet and the only source of information was SS for the most part.

I think some guy streamed himself catching the bus on SN, and he said that it didn't feel pleasant. But like someone else alluded too, maybe he didn't make the proper preparations.

I think some guy streamed himself catching the bus on SN, and he said that it didn't feel pleasant. But like someone else alluded too, maybe he didn't make the proper preparations.
Yeah, I read that "report". He vomited a couple of times, said he felt tension in the chest. Wasn't painful, but wasn't comfortable either.

(((they))) try to portray us as death cult who push teens into suicide so they shut us down.
I think they'll find one way or another to vilify us no matter what we post anyway, especially considering the edgy threads some make. We might as well do what's right in that case.

Nevermind, someone else has already posted the same thing as me and even you did that.

Last edited:
this is what i found on microsoft bing
unknown.png

I think they'll find one way or another to vilify us no matter what we post anyway, especially considering the edgy threads some make. We might as well do what's right in that case.
True. If someone really wants to end it he should get all support needed and then decide one way or another.

One big bullshit, i cant fucking believe how low value males still pretend they are part of the society and they have a chance in life.
Frngl The outside world and soyciety might not even exist for us. If I don't talk to anybody, I could go weeks without ever having human contact.

Frngl The outside world and soyciety might not even exist for us. If I don't talk to anybody, I could go weeks without ever having human contact.
We are invisible for them, no one mentions anything about us until someone goes ER and then its too late.

We are invisible for them, no one mentions anything about us until someone goes ER and then its too late.
despite people going ER and hearing "incel", they cant even define it

Play dance dance revolution :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

these people will have you believe that it's just about personality and was not at all influenced by height. the lie makes me more sucidal than the truth.
brutal