Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Best Fallout 3 DLC?

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
@NeverEvenBegan @VictimofBpillReaper FALLOUTCELS GTFIH

Last edited:
I'm quite the Fallout fan myself, the 2022cels/early 2023cels will recall my OG avi.

I think the Anchorage one has to be the best imo, just my preferences; I wish I could have joined the Enclave though. :feelsbadman:

I'm quite the Fallout fan myself, the 2022cels/early 2023cels will recall my OG avi.

I think the Anchorage one has to be the best imo, just my preferences; I wish I could have joined the Enclave though. :feelsbadman:
3 overall mogs, but im more into New Vegas.

playable enclave never

The Pitt!
Good choice, big fan of the atmosphere and feel of it. (Same with Lonesome Road and Dead Money, even if the latter is Rapey as shit.)

Broken Steel simply because it is an expansion of the main story and presents the only means to continue playing the game after the original final quest. Besides that, I really enjoy Point Lookout.

Were I to choose the worst DLC, my selection would have to be The Pitt. Ashur, radiation immunity and what not, the DLC is a buggy mess.

Broken Steel simply because it is an expansion of the main story and presents the only means to continue playing the game after the original final quest. Besides that, I really enjoy Point Lookout.

Were I to choose the worst DLC, my selection would have to be The Pitt. Ashur, radiation immunity and what not, the DLC is a buggy mess.
My favorite is Mothership Zetta because it's outlandish and creative. Broken Steel is the objective answer but I do resonate with your affinity for Point Lookout; it is the atmospheric DLC and introduces a new discernible 'world'. Operation Anchorage and The Pitt does this however it's claustrophobic and monotonous--but not to the extent as Mothership Zetta. Ultimately those DLCs lack creativity, so I don't have a liking for them. It's clear that Point Lookout and Mothership Zetta are the inventive DLCs.

Last edited:
Any tips for a new FO3 player? I just bought the game on Steam.

Any tips for a new FO3 player? I just bought the game on Steam.
It's a hand-holding game, unlike Fallout 1 and 2. So no tips are needed.