Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment best drugs to cope with?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I want something euphoric but safe.

I really like MDMA, but apparently you're not supposed take it more than 3 times a year? :feelsbadman:
Weed is out since I don't smoke.
Acid is unpredictable IME

thoughts?

Processed foods are great if you use them in moderation.

Weed is good if you learn to inhale properly

acid and shrooms imo

have you tried shrooms?

The only euphoria inducing drugs from my experience are the ones you listed as "out". The only other reccomendation I'd have is running until exhaustion and getting a runners high from it, that can be extremely euphoric.

But everyone's body is different, maybe cocaine will give you euphoria, it's a hell of a lot safer than the media portrays it, but the one time I did it all it did was turn me into a giddy blabbermouth but some people just love it to death.

The only euphoria inducing drugs from my experience are the ones you listed as "out". The only other reccomendation I'd have is running until exhaustion and getting a runners high from it, that can be extremely euphoric.

But everyone's body is different, maybe cocaine will give you euphoria, it's a hell of a lot safer than the media portrays it, but the one time I did it all it did was turn me into a giddy blabbermouth but some people just love it to death.
what about opioids?

Weed. Make brownies or gummies bro.

Muscle relaxers and painkillers are safe as long as you dont take high doses and dont dose too often.

MDMA

Low doses of lsd aka microdosing

Cocaine in low doses or just dont take it often

Dmt

I mean pills in general are nice long as you dont let yourself get addicted.

had a bit of a benzo phase, was pretty pleasurable and did give the desired euphoria but also threw up a lot and cant remember shit from that month

what about opioids?
Only done those once and it was a weak dose of some technically expired pills. Felt basically nothing. I imagine doing them proper would be euphoric but lord knows not safe at all.
Literally..
haha indeed. You have to get into it extremely hardcore to cause death though. So many people do it and function, case in point: the 80s. Wall street types and the like. It's NO different from adderall but i digress. I don't like it at any rate.

Last edited:
I don't abuse drugs but my Xanax helps calm me down which makes things easier for me when I have a panic attack or have to attend social events

Dmt
Get a vapcap m ritard

Only those drugs should be used that increase your productivity:

- propranolol
- cabergoline
- modafinil / armodafinil

Everything else is low-iq cope.

Maybe try heroin

Mostly Xanax and other anxiolytics, sometimes alcohol.
Smoked weed a few times, never took "hard drugs".
Drink sometimes a lot of coffee (if you consider it a drug).

I actually have difficulty to find weed or any other "illegal" drug, since I don't have friends and no connections.

Mostly Xanax and other anxiolytics, sometimes alcohol.
Smoked weed a few times, never took "hard drugs".
Drink sometimes a lot of coffee (if you consider it a drug).

I actually have difficulty to find weed or any other "illegal" drug, since I don't have friends and no connections.
>not using darknet markets
KEK

Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad.

A good portion of shrooms will get you continously spacing for over 12 hours.

Only problem is you to hold back on your next trip for over a week because you build tolerance extremely fast.

A good portion of shrooms will get you continously spacing for over 12 hours.

Only problem is you to hold back on your next trip for over a week because you build tolerance extremely fast.
I see no point in doing shit like that solo. I'm afraid of a bad trip because I'll be all alone. :feelsrope:

Dont do drugs boyos its bad

My goto is probably beer. Can't get enough of that ember goodness! :D

I see no point in doing shit like that solo. I'm afraid of a bad trip because I'll be all alone. :feelsrope:
Nah doing it alone is safer if you have experience tripping on hard drugs.

Doing it with others can really fuck your mood and mindset because they can say things which trigger the fuck out of you.

Ive done shrooms about 50 times in my life spread over 15 years and 99% was alone...some of the best most philosophical trips ever tbh.

Lsdcel

id say just drink with those conditions

You can roll every weekend OP. It was a flawed study. ((((They)))) "accidentally" used meth in the brain melting studies.

I just had 200mg of legal mj in edible form. Feels good man!

holy fuck I feel like killing myself. This comedown is no joke