Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best dream I've ever had.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
e05a179e99509804fa759d1391394b9f--pastel-goth-lavender-hair.jpg

Last night I had a dream where I was sitting on a couch with a girl that had purple hair and white highlights, kinda like in the photo except shorter. I had my arm around her and I was talking to her in a very Smoth way. I was cool as ice in the way I complimented her, she was really into me and it was the closest I had ever felt with a girl. Then at one point I for some reason bit my lower lip off in the dream and then I woke up. Was that a lucid dream? It felt amazing.

that was a schizophrenic dream

last time I dreamed about a girl she was holding my hand and taking me to a secluded place to fuck her good

You must've been depressed when you woke up. I spend so much time on here that I have dreams of looking at posts.

Kointo said:
You must've been depressed when you woke up. I spend so much time on here that I have dreams of looking at posts.

I wish I could've spent more time with that mystery girl.

Dyed hair is a red flag, maybe it's better that you woke up.

Damn, dreams are so great but real life is terrible for us.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, dreams are so great but real life is terrible for us.

so true

I stopped having erotic dreams though

Crustaciouse said:
Was that a lucid dream? It felt amazing.
It was only a,lucid dream if you were aware you were dreaming, hence the term lucid
I had a similarish dream where I walked with some cute girl on an endless wharf. I felt a nice sensation in my stomach, like butterflies or some shit, even in the dream. when I woke up I got sad as fuck

Talking about dreams, i always dream about this forum. I also have nightmares where my pic gets leaked and everyone starts laughing at me and calling me ugly like how sloots did to me in highschool.

Octopusgun2 said:
Talking about dreams, i always dream about this forum. I also have nightmares where my pic gets leaked and everyone starts laughing at me and calling me ugly like how sloots did to me in highschool.

great nightmares to have

Fuck reality. We can only dream of what most men take for granted. Fuck these genetics.

I also had a nice dream last night, involving me and a lady.

Special time of the year? Something going on in the astral plane?

had a dream that i was getting hunted by a serial killer, and that i went onto his website and realised that he will track my home by IP cause it's insecure connection, and that i will die and then i woke up

I find dyed hair to be attractive too, OP. But to bad, those types of women are crazy, but I'm sure I could out crazy them, and since most females fake their mental illness to gain more sympathy/remorse being victims whilst reaping from those that are actual victims .