Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best Doujin Songs - My Top 50

I have to weebmax to go to the anime convention try to pick up some otome chicks.
Isn't the ratio of males to females something like 5 to 1 at anime conventions?
otaku3.jpg

Cosplay and they will never know.

Just the boost wearing a cosplay wig gave to me makes me feel confident enough tbh. I think I can make it even with all my facial flaws.

I like alstroemeria records a lot. This is a great album to start with imo.

I thought you, a white brazilian guy would be more like regular white people and watch sit-coms, or regular shows. but you're just like every shitskin who is addicted to anime.

I thought you, a white brazilian guy would be more like regular white people and watch sit-coms, or regular shows. but you're just like every shitskin who is addicted to anime.
I never noticed the correlation between race and being a weeb, I guess only blacks have a lower incidence of weebdom than other races but the other ones (white, Asian, brown) seem to all have their fair share of weebs.

I also can't stand normie western shows. The only one I watched for a while was The Walking Dead but they started to push racemixing and the story got stale so I dropped.

I never noticed the correlation between race and being a weeb, I guess only blacks have a lower incidence of weebdom than other races but the other ones (white, Asian, brown) seem to all have their fair share of weebs.

I also can't stand normie western shows. The only one I watched for a while was The Walking Dead but they started to push racemixing and the story got stale so I dropped.
live crowd reaction for a dragon ball super episode, you willl never see this in USA. or any european country. ethnics are additcted to anime

live crowd reaction for a dragon ball super episode, you willl never see this in USA. or any european country. ethnics are additcted to anime

I guess you have a point. Anime is big among ugly copers and ethnics/mixed people have a way bigger proportion of ugly people than pure whites.

In the animecons I go to a good chunk of people there are brown and ugly but there are always some cute white girls as well, mostly attwhoring in some way or another.

This is so based

This is so based
I'm glad you appreciated, check the anime songs playlist I just finished as well!

Making playlists like that is fun, I think I'll make one about videogame songs and one about general music in the future.

, you willl never see this in USA. or any european country. ethnics are additcted to anime
Brazil is a country of coppers.
I guess you have a point. Anime is big among ugly copers and ethnics/mixed people have a way bigger proportion of ugly people than pure whites.

In the animecons I go to .
pegou alguém?