Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Best cozy games for NEETs?

i just check out the free games on steam dedllynglogre

I've been playing south park stick of truth on switch, it should be much cheaper on PC.

Stardew Valley is a good relaxing game

I like play RDR2 on single player and just hunt.

in my opinion neets have to play hypercompetitive games to distract them from the dullness of their lives. League of legends fulfills such a purpose. But if you want an LDAR game, try osrs

ngl try City State. its not free but you can download it free, just ask me for the link if oyu wanna try it.

ngl try City State. its not free but you can download it free, just ask me for the link if oyu wanna try it.
I missed your fag avi. Welcome back.
I've been playing south park stick of truth on switch, it should be much cheaper on PC.

Crusader Kings 2, hours go by and you won't even realize it.

world of warcraft

Crusader Kings 2, hours go by and you won't even realize it.
Good choice. Hard game to learn first starting out though. Also paradox loves being a fucking jew and forcing you to buy a shit ton of dlc to experience the full game.

I like to play open world games

I spent a lot of time playing Mount & Blade, that's a fun game and it's getting a sequel soon. Elder Scrolls and Fallout games are good time sinks too but they get boring after a while. Also, I noticed Stardew Valley is always listed among comfy/cozy games but it looks boring to me so idk.

Initial D special stage, emulated.

I suggest you to play far cry primal

in my opinion neets have to play hypercompetitive games to distract them from the dullness of their lives. League of legends fulfills such a purpose. But if you want an LDAR game, try osrs

Atelier series

Minecraft if your autistic.

Good choice. Hard game to learn first starting out though. Also paradox loves being a fucking jew and forcing you to buy a shit ton of dlc to experience the full game.
paradox games in general are very relaxing. I like hoi iv and stellaris, never played ck2.
but the jewry they did with EU IV is second to none and unforgivable.
will never pay for one of their games again. EU IV is a fucking scam and should be removed from steam.

paradox games in general are very relaxing. I like hoi iv and stellaris, never played ck2.
but the jewry they did with EU IV is second to none and unforgivable.
will never pay for one of their games again. EU IV is a fucking scam and should be removed from steam.
I actually really liked EU4, I just hated that basic gaming mechanics like development were behind paywalls the game is literally unplayable without the common sense dlc. Gl trying to play out of europe when you can't even develop your provinces to gain institutions.