Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best country to geomaxx to for work for a ZAcels?

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★★
As per the title
Living in a country with the highest youth unemployment is suifuel
I might look to studymaxx as well

isnt holland an option? similar language too

Burundi obviously @BlackCel_from_ZA

As per the title
Living in a country with the highest youth unemployment is suifuel
I might look to studymaxx as well
A lot of sofware engineers and cyber security consultants(or people who work in cyber security) usually move to NZ or Australia. A lot of expats live in those two countries

Burundi obviously @BlackCel_from_ZA
Based, I'm going to burundi once I have moneymaxxed, I need to work a wagie job for 5 years and save every single penny then I will move there until I die. I will live like a king amongst peasants

Are you a nigger South African or cumskin South African? There are a ton of cumskin South Africans here and they are loaded (and super racist)

Would Germany work
I’m not entirely sure with Germany, I heard that Nazi parties are on the rise there.

I’m pretty sure it would work in Anglophone countries though. In Australia there aren’t many niggers and your niggerhood would definitely put you above a currycel or a ricecel for a job

I’m not entirely sure with Germany, I heard that Nazi parties are on the rise there.

I’m pretty sure it would work in Anglophone countries though. In Australia there aren’t many niggers and your niggerhood would definitely put you above a currycel or a ricecel for a job
Yeah and I'm the average height there