Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best country to escape Jewish influence?

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★
I want to find a country that is not owned or gives money to Jews or Israel. Also a country where the media is Jew free. The only country I can think of off the top of my head is DPR of Korea.

Mexico literally has a Jewish President lmao. I think the Argentinian president is also Jew.

It needs to be a country I can get to, I have a severe phobia of flying so I’m not getting on a plane and I’m stuck in the jewnited states right now.

Afghanistan maybe

SEA like Thailand, Malaysia

Iran (not entirely sure)

Somalia or other african countries, Afghanistan, North Korea

North Korea, tag along with @Samurai

north sentinel island

North Korea, tag along with @Samurai

At this rate I might have to, I’m willing to bow to Kim statues if it means escaping the Synagogue of Satan.

>muh jews
jews don’t do shit you schizophrenic freak

At this rate I might have to, I’m willing to bow to Kim statues if it means escaping the Synagogue of Satan.
Praise Great Leader Kim Jong Un.

>muh jews
44335.jpg

>muh jews
They constantly wreck the economy and cause wars, e.g. Zelenskyy is a Jew himself. What do you mean?

Congo isn't ruled by the Jews, but by the rare earths militia.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen. I'm not sure about Iran tho, the Jews have been working overtime to turn it into a mess. It used to be chill there and no one really cared about the hijab, but of course the Jews came again and created problems that didn't exist. Now Iran is becoming more and more degenerate.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen. I'm not sure about Iran tho, the Jews have been working overtime to turn it into a mess. It used to be chill there and no one really cared about the hijab, but of course the Jews came again and created problems that didn't exist. Now Iran is becoming more and more degenerate.

True but the Jews are literally trying to blow up all these countries.

Every single remotely developed, non shithole country’s elite is either jewish dominated or heavily influenced. No escape buddy boyo

russia, china, north korea are owned by different types of jews
jews will destroy themselves and the world will be free of these vermin.