Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best cope ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 39984
  • Start date
Deleted member 39984

Deleted member 39984

Self-banned
-
Everytime I feel sad cause of women who yell at me or do something to make me feel sad. I just go on tiktok as nowadays almost all attractive cunts are found there. I go on live and start giving acid threats to cute girls. I m not going to do it but it's so relaxing. You should try and look in the face of girl when you write such thing. All her fakeness ,attitude, ego just gets lost and her true face is shown which is really natural.
Tiktok is really good as even doing with almost to every girl on live still my account is not banned.

How did i know this was :feelsLSD:without even reading it? :lul:

Hello IT cucks.

Not suspicious at all.

Why can't modern science remove period from women. I don't care about its consequence or side effect but it has to be ended. Its not healthy or normal as someone is dropping dirty blood everywhere. I can only imagine the disease it carries and spreads. I'm sure that doctor could do something to remove it but they didn't I wonder why?

I had just went to my cousin house and they were getting rid of old stuff and I saw mattress with aunt blood stains. It so bloody red. I always thought she was cool and nice aunt but my image for her changed.

Women are disgusting. I learned that curries make their women sleep on floor and won't allow any men to touch till 4 days. (I don't know its true or not as my friend on discord told me).

I always wanted to amputate whore teachers

Everytime i drive and I see a women alone smiling on side of road. I press the shit out of horn to remind her mistake. Smiling is ultimate form of mogging. Why can't women act normal like men walking with poker face. When I see a women smiling I imagine she sucked a Chad dick and she wants more. Women are not done showing off the world that she had great time uploading 30 bikini pics on Insta. she want more local people to know she is having good time. Even women sometimes with office clothes are smiling walking back home. It just tells that her life is easy she has no pressure, no workload.

I m saving for a bike. It will make me close to women who smile walking alone and revving might be more aggressive way.

A small cold War is needed. When it happens women will realise how strong men are in general. Cause women have forgotten it. All the men in the world are holding their strength and being submissive to women. When war happens gore content will grow and women will have fear. War will disturb the peace and silence and crime will go up. Rape in war was normal and will be normal again. The age of consent will go down to maybe 13 which is correct number. The single moms will suffer the most as she won't be able to save her money and property.
All Chad and normies will be drafted leaving all the women to us. They won't be able to come back alive or just handicapped. And after war end we can build things again as we can make women do all the thing as slave (I know they aren't capable of anything but it will be satistifying to observe)
We can change the law and make new law where women won't be consider. Like no vote, no education, no outside house after 8pm, no divorce, stoning punishment, etc to women.

Yes I m :feelsLSD:

If you aren't using vpn and other means to hide your identity you will be fucked in the ass in prison soon

Nahh I use my old android phone with no vpn as its makes my slow phone more slow. At this point I don't care. If I get caught and sent to jail. My punishment won't be too long and I will come back and then I would do it real this time
If you aren't using vpn and other means to hide your identity you will be fucked in the ass in prison soon

Last edited:
Nahh I use my old android phone with no vpn as its makes my slow phone more slow. At this point I don't care. If I get caught and sent to jail. My punishment won't be too long and I will come back and then I would it real.
But it's not cool to go in jail for pathetic thought crime

Nahh I use my old android phone with no vpn as its makes my slow phone more slow. At this point I don't care. If I get caught and sent to jail. My punishment won't be too long and I will come back and then I would do it real this time
Based

I know you don't have any proof of that because you are a larping faggot. When you have to do falseflags in order to ''prove le inkler wrong'' you know you are on the losing side.

Everytime I feel sad cause of women who yell at me or do something to make me feel sad. I just go on tiktok as nowadays almost all attractive cunts are found there. I go on live and start giving acid threats to cute girls. I m not going to do it but it's so relaxing. You should try and look in the face of girl when you write such thing. All her fakeness ,attitude, ego just gets lost and her true face is shown which is really natural.
Tiktok is really good as even doing with almost to every girl on live still my account is not banned.
be yourself:feelshaha: go up to a foid and tell her how much of a worthless cunt she is. the feeling is better than anything I've ever experienced and is probably better than sex. got high off that shit