Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best console manufacturer?

Whomst is the best?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Always have been a sonyshill but I despise their terms of service

I'm an Xbone nigga- I played on a 360, have an Xbox One, and hopefully can get a series x at some point in the near future.

I do think Playstation might be better objectively speaking; I do want to try some of the Playstation exclusives someday though.

I'm an Xbone nigga- I played on a 360, have an Xbox One, and hopefully can get a series x at some point in the near future.

I do think Playstation might be better objectively speaking; I do want to try some of the Playstation exclusives someday though.

These days I'm not sure. I think the ps4 probably was the better system over the xbox one.

This generation though I think it might be closer.

Sony is the top console manufacture of all time. I mean the ps4 and ps5 are shit but their past consoles put them above competitors. PS3 cell processors with bluray and ps2 with DVD, and PS1 which changed how consoles were made in the future with CD quality sound, disk based games.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NH1iIL4Q3o

OG Xbox is just god tier

PS1 which changed how consoles were made in the future with CD quality sound, disk based games.

Sort of but... so did the Saturn.

Also I looked it up and wow the PS5 is outselling the Xbox Series S/X by over 3:1. Huh. I really thought it was closer than that this time around.

I do think think the Xbox Series X is a very nice looking machine. Microsoft's console names are just bonkers though and can't be helping their success.

Sega and Atari haven’t made a console since last century

Sort of but... so did the Saturn.

Also I looked it up and wow the PS5 is outselling the Xbox Series S/X by over 3:1. Huh. I really thought it was closer than that this time around.

I do think think the Xbox Series X is a very nice looking machine. Microsoft's console names are just bonkers though and can't be helping their success.
The problem with the Saturn is I don't remember anyone that owned one.

PS5 and the Xbox Series x is now just a mass produced budget computer, its a x64 processor. Back in the day the chips were specialized, infact cell processors in PS5 were used in compute nodes because they were that powerful at certain functions. The PS3 sold at a loss because of how much technology the crammed into the thing.

As far as games and popularity its a different subject.

I used to like sony til they started to make every foid in their video games a dyke

KFC.
9fce2002-15d5-42e4-a35d-2f43f46dc1cc__MG_9142.jpg

Sega and Atari haven’t made a console since last century

I guess it depends what metrics you're going by as to whether that matters to you.

The problem with the Saturn is I don't remember anyone that owned one.

I owned one :D

A friend of mine did too. Maybe two friends.

Then again I was in the nerdy crowd, lol

I loved the Saturn but I just liked Sega's style back in the '90s. My favourite ever console is the Dreamcast.

I used to like sony til they started to make every foid in their video games a dyke

Yeah it's amazing how far they've gone with all that.

I have a Xbox so i say Microsoft

Ah wow none for Atari and only one for Sega and that was me!

Sega is my favourite, Atari second! Third... hm. I'm not sure! It's between a few of them like Sony, SNK and nowadays Valve too.

Nintendo, but the PSX is probably the best console of all time, so there's that