Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best comments section ever

Just shows that alot of normies are actually pretty blackpilled but tow the bluepill line

Just shows that alot of normies are actually pretty blackpilled but tow the bluepill line
The blackpill is just about accepting reality. I’ve said it before but when I was in school/college, it was just accepted that the good looking guy gets the girl and the ugly guy gets jack shit.

The blackpill is just about accepting reality. I’ve said it before but when I was in school/college, it was just accepted that the good looking guy gets the girl and the ugly guy gets jack shit.
It is pretty wildly accepted. But if you put it into words, suddenly the white knights will show up to defend milady

92AE76BA 9128 485E 9F5A 8B48EDE52280

DDA7DCDD 3B48 43D5 80F9 CE1FA4CDA0B1
1D817D4D DAF6 49E9 9B35 E89C5BB23B52
ECC56CF7 8A29 46F7 9FB5 21867C275EE5
F7541388 C444 45BD BFF2 409DB7844203
9F5C9A87 2EF7 4E51 A6D5 2A0B1C1CCC27

3B02E202 1487 43F9 8BC7 F3D7C397885E

3D0850BD EA58 43A4 BA2C 4E3B4DC0811E

60F2F70B 2710 404C 9523 A19521D9EAE3

9C899F07 325A 4380 8B83 BD8C7B3A31AD

CuckTears won't touch this

they'll be like "inkwels think tinder is real life"

So even they will be blackpilled in online dating. IT will either ignore this or accept this premise for only online dating and move towards the blackpill their own users.

they'll be like "inkwels think tinder is real life"

So even they will be blackpilled in online dating. IT will either ignore this or accept this premise for only online dating and move towards the blackpill their own users.
They can't use that excuse if the comments are literally made by normies, as you know soys cannot argue with normies because they are outranked by them in the soycial ladder and some normies actually get laid so they can't use "inkwell" as an insult. That's why their main focus is on us, outcasts among outcasts. You will NEVER see them debate the majority because they are NPCs

Last edited:
They can't use that excuse if the comments are literally made by normies, as you know soys cannot argue with normies because they are outranked by them in the soycial ladder and some normies actually get laid so they can't use "inkwell" as an insult. That's why their main focus is on us, outcasts among outcasts. You will NEVER see them debate the majority because they are NPCs
Guess you are right

Remember it's only wrong when we say it...

H Y P E R G A M Y

Welcome to Tinder

Welcome to Dating.
Tenor

-Birdman

H Y P E R G A M Y

JFL you know something's wrong when even the creator of the experiment points it out.

*We'll never have a chance with out looksmatch

Tenor

everyone loses their minds

Last edited:
View attachment 325661

View attachment 325662

H Y P E R G A M Y

View attachment 325663

Welcome to Tinder

Welcome to Dating.
View attachment 325665
View attachment 3256667

-Birdman

View attachment 325667

H Y P E R G A M Y

View attachment 325668

View attachment 325669

JFL you know something's wrong when even the creator of the experiment points it out.

View attachment 325671

View attachment 325672

View attachment 325673

View attachment 325665

I think many bluepillers (except IT) are secretly blackpilled

I was never getting anything anyway. Males that have no relationships are a destabilising force to society. Look at Black Lives Matter. It wouldn't be half as effective without all the single Men without futures. The Jews definitely did this intentionally to create Banzai Shock Troopers who don't care whether they die.

I think many bluepillers (except IT) are secretly blackpilled
They know the blackpill is true. If they were so sure that the blackpill is wrong, they would have made an attempt to scientifically "debunk it".

Instead they say useless tropes like "Just go outside" or "I know a guy". Anything to convince themselves the blackpill isn't true.
If I was to have a mutual interaction with a random person who has never used reddit, I could (and I have before) convince them in 30 Minutes that women have higher standards and the tenenants of the blackpill hold true.

Reddit reinforces hiveminds and echo-chambers and doesn't allow the reception of "outsider" opinions, especially when you have a platform with moderators that ban anyone that goes against the cult's beliefs, you result in dense close-minded individuals.
Reddit has labelled the "Blackpill" as toxic, misogynstic, evil, xenophobic etc "cult-belief" and anyone who supports it: is an "Incel". Remember being an Incel is akin to being a Terrorist according to these soys.

I know we constantly here the "Go outside" remark from these cucks, but after spending over 2 years on reddit, I can honestly say that sight has, Incels of Incels of Incels. You'll have cucks making an ALT account just so they can subscribe to many NSFW subreddits, being a financial pig to some random foid and get off it. How pathetic do you have to be? Those are the people calling the "Blackpill" toxic.
I was never getting anything anyway. Males that have no relationships are a destabilising force to society. Look at Black Lives Matter. It wouldn't be half as effective without all the single Men without futures. The Jews definitely did this intentionally to create Banzai Shock Troopers who don't care whether they die.
It surprises me that many cels believe such a system can sustain itself.

If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery or nudity common in the young generation. - Saladain

Unless (((they))) make some next-level high tier cope that will distract Involuntarily Celibate men from their depraved sex drives/relationships with the opposite sex, things will go south. Look at Japan already. Those guys have no T. Imagine a bunch of Japanese men but full of Testosterone? That's why I believe they're putting estrogen in water/plastics. They're slowly trying to effeminate men, so such a backlash will never arise.

Last edited:
This thread is fucking epic @Edmund_Kemper

@JosefMengelecel

@Diocel
@Saudade
@Haywire
@WØLF

View attachment 325661

View attachment 325662

H Y P E R G A M Y

View attachment 325663

Welcome to Tinder

Welcome to Dating.
View attachment 325665
View attachment 3256667

-Birdman

View attachment 325667

H Y P E R G A M Y

View attachment 325668

View attachment 325669

View attachment 325671

View attachment 325672

View attachment 325673

View attachment 325665

It's all so beautiful. More people need to acknowledge the truth about bullshit female nature and how society coddles it.

Last edited:
It's all so beautiful. More people need to acknowledge the truth about bullshit female nature and how society coddles it.
Jfl at thinking the general populace being "blackpilled" would change literally anything in an incels life. :soy:

Wow a lot of comments are based. The normies are actually kinda blackpilled. It’s just that when people who have been treated unfairly complain about it everyone denies that it ever happened

Jfl at thinking the general populace being "blackpilled" would change literally anything in an incels life. :soy:
Whether it did or not is irrelevant. Bluepilled/redpilled people are just annoying and it would be better to not be gaslit by normshits all of the time. That isn't soy. :soy:

Last edited:
Most of the matches she got were from desperate cucks. It happens the worse in india, no surprise.

Screen Shot 2020 08 24 at 73844 AM

things will go south.
I can't wait, these whores need to burn.
No one would betabux used whores or follow cucked laws or pay taxes.

BLM is most definitely not composed of these men. It is almost entirely made up of white cucks and every race of foid. Normie and below black males don't really give a shit about it. It is essentially a feminist organization now, with trans issues being a major concern of the group.

Actual male dominated and controlled groups would be like ISIS or an actual terrorist group. This is why we need an actual blackpilled political organization.

Unless (((they))) make some next-level high tier cope that will distract Involuntarily Celibate men from their depraved sex drives/relationships with the opposite sex, things will go south.
Things will go south regardless since such a cope would suddenly make the bottom 60% of foids sexually obsolete. Imagine the instagram generation of foids losing all of their orbiters to this new tech. The backlash from foids would be fierce.