Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best college degree for an incel and just in general?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I mean a mixture of good money/job prospects/low amount of foids in the field/swiftness of getting hired? I’m thinking about getting a computer science degree that’s why I’m asking

Yeah computer science but it's getting infested with normies.

Gender Studies

depends if ur high iq or not

mechanical engineering for roping

and females bro
Yeah computer science used to be a good field for incels before 2010, afterwards it got infested with social normies and females who demand more of you.

Manufacturing tbh. Although they do try to encourage foids to learn it but barely any actually go for the Manufacturing jobs

In my country, being a lawyer would likely make me rich because of the corruption.

Gender studies.

Yeah computer science used to be a good field for incels before 2010, afterwards it got infested with social normies and females who demand more of you.
yeah man
not to mention that tech companies are cucked as hell. If you're a hole with a CS degree, even if it's from a shitty uni, there's a big chance you gonna land a job at a FAANG company
while CScels have to basically kill each other, endure like multiple coding interviews, whiteboard interviews, phone interviews, etc.. to land the same job... fuck this shit

Last edited:
Yeah computer science but it's getting infested with normies.
Just don’t know if there’s gonna be any computer science jobs I live in the forest in West Virginia

CScels have to basically kill each other, endure like multiple coding interviews, whiteboard interviews, phone interviews, etc.. to land the same job... fuck this shit
fuck these coding interviews I want them to eat shit

Most high paying fields have or are getting infested with normslime and foids. STEM has become cucked beyond recognition. If you can make independent contracting work, that's your best bet. Systems admin or something like that. Web dev is the worst.

Just don’t know if there’s gonna be any computer science jobs I live in the forest in West Virginia
Work at a gas station then, great job for isolatedcels.

I mean a mixture of good money/job prospects/low amount of foids in the field/swiftness of getting hired? I’m thinking about getting a computer science degree that’s why I’m asking
comp sci, IT . very heavily male dominated tho slowly becoming less and less. history and theology also good but far harder to get jobs. some classical musician positions are incel tier friendly but once again hard to get job. statistics is also good for math cels but pretty grindy. vetinerstean or zoologist type shit is also decent as deal with animals more than people but foids in there and low pay overall. trades are very gymcel friendly and pay ok, main problem is can cause long term back problems if you don't take proper measures. surgery or, jewologist is also decent as no talk to people much only measure land. library nigga, good for bookcels but bad jobs that pay shit and hard to get. chefs is also ok but you can run into fights and stress. paralegal is ok too, but can be stressful and boring l. stem lab type shit is not bad either but again grindy as fuck

vetinerstean or zoologist type shit is also decent as deal with animals more than people but foids in there and low pay overall.
veterinarian is a great incel job far away from the cities

Last edited:
I thought law was a chad subject tbh, could you elaborate with what you said if you don’t mind because I’m kinda interested ngl.
paralegals are assistants to real Lawayers. there basic job is to find and sort documents and help real Lawyer with drafting paperwork.who the lawyer will then look thru and ask for edits or sign off on. on occasion in certain places they might be allowed to actually have to deal with clients but in USA at least they don't do this most of time

Nothing. Every single field is full of normscum/useless holes

paralegals are assistants to real Lawayers. there basic job is to find and sort documents and help real Lawyer with drafting paperwork.who the lawyer will then look thru and ask for edits or sign off on. on occasion in certain places they might be allowed to actually have to deal with clients but in USA at least they don't do this most of time
So you’re serving a chad? Major suifuel.

So you’re serving a chad? Major suifuel.
many ugly Jewish and curry lawyers out there in western nations at least, can't be that bad

Sociology. Man of us are already interested in sociology so yeah.

what are your guys thoughts on a business degree?