Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best City For Incels Rankings - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
Pittsburgh will by my third city to assess youtube walking videos on the attractivness of the residents. I started with Stockholm to try for a 'bad' city for Incels and went to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) afterwards to try to assess a 'good' city for Incels. Now I want to look at a US city as it's my home and most of the users here reside here. I also think it's probably one of the worst countries for men, possibly the worst, because the the genetic diversity. I've been to countries where the male height average is higher than the US but clearly the deviation is much tighter. I.e. for the braincels the average height may be 5'10'' but they only vary ~2 inches whereas in the US the variation is more like 6 inches, i.e. there are more very tall men in the US than in countries with higher averages than the US. The US also has more of a weight lifting culture than other countries so your overall male attractiveness distribution is broader which means it's harder to be in the top 20% and the absolute distance you are from the top 20% is maximized in the US

At least that's what I assume. So wanting to look at a non-descript 'average' city in the US, not a San Francisco, LA or New York, I chose Pittsburgh.

Findings in the table below. The 'best' cities will be high in female attractiveness, low in male attractiveness, have clear couples with the women hotter. I'll try to improve on the Stockholm post by looking at a night as well as a day walk.

CityRankWomen (1.0-10.0)Women Variability (High Med Low)Men (1.0-10.0)Men Variability (High Med Low)Couple Uniformity, (1-10) [1 is male more attractive, 10 is female more acctractive)Comment
Stockholm, Sweden26.5Med6.5Med5Everyone dresses like a mannequinn. It's fucking embarassing (might be because looked at downtown)
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)16Low3Low8In a internal population sense I imagine the couples are more looks matched, but because they're so small they have to make up for it with Masculine Bodies or Masculine Faces. Well, the men have neither.

You really have to remember that the avearge female height is 5'2'' and male is 5'5'' so when you see a guy that's not significantly taller than the women around him he's a manlet

The Women are a bit of butterfaces I find but if you really take a look their legs/butts you'll notice they're thicker and more toned than typical asians in addition to being slender in general.
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania34.5High6Med6Do blacks not come out in the winter at night? One thing observing the day video does is really showcase how black men are more attractive than black women. Black men are 6.5/10 average and black women are 3.5/10 average. Black's are the most masculine race which benefits the women and makes the women look like men in drag.

And think about how this affects the dating pool. Black men are more attractive than white men on average and end up with their own race and the trailer trash from the other races. The bottom 2/3rds of black women are so unattractive you can't really be blamed for not wanting to touch them vs the population as a whole where that number is only 10-15%. I would guess that having blacks at 13% of the population shrinks the dating pool for non-black men 25%. I.e. 87% of men have 75% of women available to them because black women are so ugly + a subset of white/latin women is going to look the other way on things like class, intelligence and future prospects just because the body is better and media tells them that those things are the result of oppression and not ability.

But overall I would say that the couples I saw the woman was slightly more attractive than the man in my opinion. However I would also note I didn't see many 18-27 yo couples.

Only looking at people that are standing and clear in frame facing camera, Women <35 and Men <40

Note: To me 6 is average because that's how people use 6 colloquially. I don't care about your retarded way of rating people.

I'll look at, at least 20 minutes of both a Day Walk and a Night Walk video

Day Walk

Women

@39 seconds three women, a 5 a 4 and an 8
@1:58 monkey and half monkey, like most black women good bodies and bad faces
@2:05 pretty ugly woman - that's why it dyes it's hair purple
@2:19 below average lesbians - or is that a lesbian and her mother.
@3:54 the indian 4
@3:55 the sheboon 2
@4:41 below average black
@5:55 I think it has tits, ugly woman
@13:17 ew look at this thing waddle
@18:49 Three Ugly black women. The one in the green shirt has a good body but just further empathizes how bad black women's faces are. If you imagine what a black woman would look like as a man, it doesn't take much imagination
@19:48 below average black woman
@20:45 ugly black woman
@20:56 more sheboons
@21:14 might be a little older than I want to rate but she's very attractive
@21:16 and the thing behind her lolololol
@21:19 another in a long line of ugly black girls. In fact there's a nother one with dyed hair behind her
@21:29 lolololo look at this white trash with their mixxed kids. The girl in front is a 7 and the ugly faced one is a 3.5 just because her face is so bad
@32:54 just look at that face LOL

Men

@1 minute, skateboard monkey - He's ok looking, about a 6, trying really hard to have a style
@1:47 backpack monkey also around a 6
@1:53 guy in grey shirt - this is a big difference between the US and other countries. This guy is fat however you can tell he has quite a bit of muscle. There are a lot of guys like this in the US. He needs to lose 40 pounds of fat and he'd be reasonably attractive but is a 4
@3:49 another ethnic trying to compensate by weight lifting but has way too much fat on him. Give him a 5
@4:49 Suit black, above average
@4:55 trying to look cool black, above average
@5:04 Fat white man, bad looking
@6:52 Monkey one average looking, little scruffy but in good shape
@6:56 Monkey 2 is fat (might be above my age criteria...)
@7:12 Ugly Redditor
@7:48 round monkey
@7:57 is Almost Chad, little fat and little old
@8:10 is upper tier beta orbiter
@13:22 this guy high? not bad looking though @14:00 oh yea the drugs
@14:13 jeans looks above average
@18:57 Another above average black guy
@21:03 long haired black guy slightly below average
@21:32 handsome faced black guy
@21:17 ugly fat man
@30:50 pretty good looking...white guy? Half Asian guy? 20% black guy?
@32:59 might be a little out of my age range, slightly below average guy

Couples:
@6:02 Fat nerd couple, definitely of a type. Though If I were to say which was more attractive it would be her
@7:00 Below average couple, again if I had to say one over the other it'd be the woman.
@21:06 this isn't a couple but the girl on the phone and then the guy to the left of her with the beginnings of a fro. This really exemplifies the dichotomy of what blacks bring to the dating pool. You can see these two as a type. They're both thicker average builds, neither is fat, both fairly full more masculine faces. They're even similar skin tone. But the Girl is a 3.5 and the guy is a 7
@21:08 the aforementioned black guy is actually with a darker skinned black girl in a reptar hoodie. He's better looking than she is. I think she would be considered average to non-blacks and attractive to blacks.

Unfortunately was having a hard time finding a night video and settled on this

Women:

@1:43 the girl on the rink by the railing looks alright
@4:54 ugly white girl
@5:08 Group of 5 or 6 people, 3 or 4 girls. The two we can see clearly are above average, then fatty bringing up the back isn't too bad. I'd say the guys are above average
@7:05 the girl looking at the camera is pretty good looking
@7:23 duo of landwhales.
@9:49 think she's good looking, kinda dark
@10:19 average girl
@10:22 pair of attractive girls

Men:

@2:45 Below average indian
@2:58 group of 4 guys ranging from below average to above average, furthest right is probably a 7
@4:42 average white guy
@5:10 group of 5 or 6 people, 2 men
@6:53 probably slighlty above average jersey guy
@7:34 green hoody guy about a 6
@10:13 4 redditors right before teh scene transition. Average to below average

Couples:

@1:30 oy vey? well can't say they're not looks matched. She's probably slightly more attractive than him
@3:52 shortly in frame girl with purple framed glasses. She's a little better looking than the guy she's with
@4:57 Family - I'm assuming the guy is with the girl on the right? Looksmatched
@5:10 Group of 5 or 6 people but really can't say who is with who but they'd be roughly looksmatched unless the black guy is with the fat girl - which isn't outside the realm of possibility because they seem to value ass and titties more and face less.
@7:05 Unattractive chubby aging couple, man is very short so I'd say she's slightly better looking than him

The worst ones (in all likelihood): Houston, Miami, NYC, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Seattle, Austin, Orlando, Toronto

@VideoGameCoper thoughts?

Primanti bros is a very good sandwich shop i’ve been there nice city nice scenery here’s some pics i took would live there as a incel great weather especially the summers when it’s like 81 degrees at the highest people there are fucking mellow as shit though compared to the south especially the whites IMG 3272IMG 1603 Original OriginalIMG 1605 Original Original