Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Cities for Incels Rankings - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
Yesterday I posted a first in a series where I look at walking footage of various cities and try to determine which is the best for Incels. Yesterday I did Stockholm which would be probably a knee jerk top 10 worst cities. I found it to be on par with the US in general. A bad city likely, but not as bad as I anticipated.

Today I'll look at somewhere considered the opposite, but opted for Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) instead of the most obvious Bangkok/Pattaya or somewhere in the Philipines. This is partially because of my own personal pre-existing belief that Vietnamese girls are the best looking Asian Women.

Findings in the table below. The 'best' cities will be high in female attractiveness, low in male attractiveness, have clear couples with the women hotter. I'll try to improve on the Stockholm post by looking at a night as well as a day walk.

CityWomen (1.0-10.0)Women Variability (High Med Low)Men (1.0-10.0)Men Variability (High Med Low)Couple Uniformity, (1-10) [1 is male more attractive, 10 is female more acctractive)Comment
Stockholm, Sweden6.5Med6.5Med5Everyone dresses like a mannequinn. It's fucking embarassing (might be because looked at downtown)
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)6Low3Low8In a internal population sense I imagine the couples are more looks matched, but because they're so small they have to make up for it with Masculine Bodies or Masculine Faces. Well, the men have neither.

You really have to remember that the avearge female height is 5'2'' and male is 5'5'' so when you see a guy that's not significantly taller than the women around him he's a manlet

The Women are a bit of butterfaces I find but if you really take a look their legs/butts you'll notice they're thicker and more toned than typical asians in addition to being slender in general.

Day Walk

Only looking at people that are standing and clear in frame facing camera, Women <35 and Men <40

Note: To me 6 is average because that's how people use 6 colloquially

Notes Below

Women

@2:57 she's pretty cute, better body than face. Indian though.
The girl immediately behind her is below average
@5:35 girl is cute as hell (demeanor) but in general I want to avoid mask users
@5:46 girl is slightly above average, not sure if in couple with guy
@15:16 She's sitting so breaking the rule a little but we get a pretty good look at her. Cute/Clean but ultimately avearge. Little pudgy
@24:53 above 35 clearly, mid40s or 50 but because there aren't many single maskless ladies I'm throwing her in and would say she'd be above avearge at 35
@25:48 these two are butter faces but their bodies look pretty good

Men (chad in bold)
0:41 second - average, a little pudgier than I'd expect for a Viet
@2:29 pudge unimpressive poor face
@2:57 the two guys, the thinner one looks a lot better but you can tell he's still short by western standards. the guy on the right has no appeal to women and needs to lose 15 lbs minimum.
@4:57 both of these guys are mediocre
@5:04 white guy for scale.
@5:46 this might be a couple, not sure. Guy is a little above average from what I've seen so far but I'd probably call below average in US
@6:47 below average
@7:57 white framelet, still better lucking than anyone excelt the one thinner indian broher @2:57
@13:49 chubby little unattractive sad asian man
@14:01 a bit chubby but both seem to have some musculature and at least present bottom thirds. but compared to US, probably slightly below average (or a lot below depending on height)
@21:30 I think women would find him attractive in the US but really just look at the size difference between the other men

Couples

@1:31, ok we can't actually see these guys but she looks hot from behind and he looks like he's in good shape. Only ~4 inches taller than her though
@13:57, Loololololol look at this old clown, but you can immediately tell the size difference compared to all the asian men we've been seeing. He's a US 3.5 and she's a US 7.5 or 8
@13:58 the whites immediately behind but I think that's a mom and son tourist couple, hard to say
@18:40 I think these two are nearing 40 but in good shape. He's a US 3 and She's a US 6.5
@25:10 Assumign the two in the front are together, he's above average for HCMC so far but would be a 5 or 4 depending on size in the US and she's a 6 or 6.5 (6 is my average). the couple in the back is worsee. She's a 6 and he's a 3-4
@25:18 masks make the rating unclear but they're about even..but his overall size compared to white males might sink him but I'll call them looksmatched 7s

Switching over to Night LIfe

Skipped ahead to minute 4 because it looks like a bunch of hookers to start and don't want to sort through that

Again - primarily looking for people that are looking right at camera standing with body in frame

Girls

@5:14 the first girl is a bit chubby and below average. The second girl is above average and screams whore
@9:58 the daughter looks a little above average here
@13:50 hostess here might be pretty good looking
@14:45 about 5 girls all around 5.5-7

Men

@4:29 look at this old fuckers ugly ass arm tattoo. Loser
@4:34 twink better be gay
@15:33 Chang wannabe in lifts

Couples

@3:53 she's nothing special but that guy would be an incel in the west 100%
@4:56 She's a 4 and they're probably looksmatched for Saigon but for US He looks pretty fucking small and I think would have trouble pulling her
@5:00 I think this is worth looking at because walking through this restaurant some of the girls look pretty cute and the men look mediocre. The white shirt maroon dress couple the guy is a 4 and the girl a 7 as near I can tell from the picture
@5:43 Monkeys go for the thick ones even in Vietnam
@7:42 She's like a 5 but he's like a 3
@7:47 He's like a 3.5 and she's like a 6.2
@13:46 Incel and an average girl.
@14:10 nothing special girl but that's a US incel male

So you meant whitecels SEAmaxxing?

Gimme some bitches