Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best career for incels?

I cant fucking do this shit anymore reading this shit hurts me mentally and physically

I think nighttime security jobs are good

Baker, they work at night alone.

Military or law enforcement

As an incel you need purpose in life. We have no one, no one loves us, it’s empty and unfulfilling. We’re meant to be soldiers

Doesnt matter tbh, also learn a trade, college is fucking stupid and most white collar jobs will be gone in a decade.

Data Entry, Plumber, Electrician, Freelancer etc.

Unfortunately theres not  that many jobs in the modern world that you can do alone. There will always be customers or people showing up to interact with you.

Since house, wife, kids and vacation are off the table, the only thing that matters is to make enough money to pay the bills and I guess "survive".

Life itself is just a nigh endless cycle of copes, sex and relationship are just the most important and powerful copes, as those are the things that make humans somewhat fullfilled. Its when the most of Serotonin, dopamin and testosteron is emitted.

I think people these days are less Incels as they are Doomers, as even if a man loses his virginity or even has sex on the regular they are usually feeling phases of depression and fleeing into escapism (drugs, anime and comics, video games, social media, soon Virtual Reality)

Why are normies like this? They are like a different fucking species. They are hardwired to go with the crowd and do the acceptable thing. Creatures of consensus. Bluepill bs followed by you are acum for being an incel.

They dont like the blackpill because guys like the one who wrote that reddit post are aware of the evil of normies and women. Thats why they are agressive agaisnt him in the comments.

Work in a mortuary