Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Boomer song with actual truths objectively: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) by baz Luhrmann

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
This song performed by a boomer actually holds up with logic and objective reasoning:

central tennants:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5giWfpANMac

This lizard is actually self aware
penultimate verse is golden

Be careful whose advice you buy but be patient with those who supply it
Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past
From the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts
And recycling it for more than it's worth

My arguement is BOOMERS are self aware they are talking utter crap eg same as FOIDS, its HUGE EGO and NARCISSISM that overrides objective self refelection, eg herr derr I must be right at all times despite overwhelming evidence and my lack of any research on the current data.

Boomers are as stupid as foids because they're a generation raised by them. And millenials are even worse because they were raised by boomers.

why is this pic so funny to me
23646.jpg

Because it's funny
A jacked boomer that has been completely missold the gymcel meme and has sperged out in this direction
Even when it does not gain him anything from society, he is the living embodiment of being sold a lie

Because it's funny
A jacked boomer that has been completely missold the gymcel meme and has sperged out in this direction
Even when it does not gain him anything from society, he is the living embodiment of being sold a lie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEFYHtXXkQ

The most rage inducing Thing About Boomers is listening to their work and employment history. Sounds like a fucking joy ride.
"Oh yeah I just entered that Company as a Jenny and then boom I got promoed to head of logistics."

"jfl what do you mean you dont get summer Jobs that pay 5k for 5 weeks + 5 days of Paid vacation?"
"you should get a side Job for the Weekends bro"

my lil brother does that. It's backbraking shit labour, Lifting beer boxes for 8+ Hours. The guy is Young, Plays Soccer, mogs me and even he can't take that shit without Smoking a blunt beforehand. It's at night too, so say goodbye to your circadian rythm.
Well worth the 200-300 bucks for literally life Long Damage to your Health.
but hey
COOONSOOOOOOOOM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back