Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best blackpill YouTuber

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
He's also my favorite YouTuber in general

Goatis

His content is a mixture of blackpill videos, reaction videos (diet & exercise).

There's something about him, a lot of people describe him as a cult leader, which I probably think is true. After watching enough of his videos you will believe everything he says.

In all honesty he is probably one of if not the person that I look up to the most. He has taught me more than almost anybody else.

I'm not saying that all of his opinions are true, but around 95% are no doubt. He's the only YouTuber I always watch every video of.

His more indepth content was on his banned channel Sv3rige. You can find all of the videos on rumble.

ok GrAY, never heard of the cunt

He looks too HTN I don't take advice from normie and above

brocel respect the guy he have 13,916 posts :soy::soy::soy: let him say what ever the fuck he wants
What's your problem shitskin GrAY

Thanks. I'll check him out.

Rehab Room the best there is

Yea i agree. He has some good videos and i agree with him on most things but i can't stand some of his videos like the ones about bodybuilding. I agree with him on bodybuilding being unhealthy but whenever he posts a video about bodybuilders i can't watch it, it's just too repetitive. The diet and blackpill videos are great though. I've also watched his videos since 2016 or so.

He said something like: If a foid started an argument with him then he would leave her immidiately, because he knows the relationship is never going to work out if she started ONE argument, which doesn't really work in practice since most foids will start arguments, especially with ugly men. He also said: If a foid doesn't want to have children then he would leave her immidiately, i feel the same. I must say he's been very lucky with foids, and he managed to get all of them to eat his diet which is impressive. I could never pull that off i think. Foids are the biggest bacteriaphobics, they trust doctors so they wouldn't eat raw meat that easy. I would love to see his telegram videos but i don't feel like paying money for it.