Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Best anime on crunchyroll for a noob?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I fear trying something new out. But I need to get my mind off the problems in my life. No energy to do sth else.

I prefer something with a good story, but that doesn't overstrain my mush rotter brain. I think it is called moeshit is not for me, also not stuff that makes you sentimental and wanna rope.

How old are you?

Watched any anime before?
Spirited away, my nigger totoro, laputa castle in the sky, princess mononoke, the cat returns, akira, pom poko, the wind rises and ghost in the shell.

Why not just pirate it lol

I recommend JoJo, Demon Slayer, Re: Zero, Darling in the Franxx for beginners. But for moeshit you might like K-On!, Love Live, and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid tbh
my nigger totoro
:lul:

my nigger totoro
Banderas

Spirited away, my nigger totoro, laputa castle in the sky, princess mononoke, the cat returns, akira, pom poko, the wind rises and ghost in the shell.
They're all movies. If you are into that kind of stuff. Why not complete the entire ghibli catalog then move on to kiminonawa etc.

Use nyaa.si -_-

Dont give your money to those tranny cruncyroll faggots

Also try aot if you are completly new

id recommend cowboy bebop and shigurui: death frenzy

im a noob myself btw

Go to 9anime it’s free nigga

Monogatari
Is it actually good? I watched madoka magica from the same studio. Was not really a fan of the art style or direction

Is it actually good? I watched madoka magica from the same studio. Was not really a fan of the art style or direction
It’s quite abstract and artistic. I didn’t like it, but I was trying to be facetious by recommending it.

Cowboy Bebop is an entry-level classic for a reason ngl.

I rarely watch anime anymore, but from what I watched I highly recommend Attack On Titan, it has a really good storyline.

Parasyte the Maxim

A lot of content on CrunchyRoll is tagged "premium" where they want your monthly bucks - don't do that, they're bad dudes with sketchy history.

OTOH you can create a free account and some of the content (anything without the 'premium') emblem can be viewed.

For example - if you haven't seen it, go watch Dance in the Vampire Bund

What you should all do with your free accounts is create a "crunchylist" at https://beta.crunchyroll.com/crunchylists and call it "freebies" or whatev.

Then as you come across free2watch shows, just add them to this list, so you can easily consult it later.

Keep in mind that some of these things are sub-only or dub-only, while some have both options. You could create different lists for each of these things if you wanted - you can have up to 10 lists each containing 100 items.

Downside - free-watching on crunchy will have ad-supported breaks which can be annoying, and I think it broadcasts at a pretty low res (can't remember if 480p or 720p) so you're definitely not getting the ultimate 1080p experience you'd get if you grabbed the Bluray version off or nyaa or Baka. Crunchy probably also censors things which would go uncensored in a BD release.

Crunchy will make money off the advertisements but I think that's mostly just to cover their distribution fees. Unlike torrents it also comes without obligations to upload data to a swarm which has IP sniffers harass IPs sometimes (I recommend if you can't find a private tracker to get your .torrents from that you look into XDCC bots or mega.nz upload folders some groups host)

One of the main benefits to this IMO is crunchy is normy-tier and legal distribution, and it has "app" versions so you could easily port the streaming service to stuff like a tablet/cellphone no tto mention a smart TV or an old-style TV upgraded to that via Dongle like a Firestick or Chromecast.

If you want to be hardcore viewer obviously set up your PC for it, get ergonomic chair, etc. But IMO it's probably a good way to spend time randomly looking on crunchy and keeping track of free stuff.

Keep in mind if you ever make any IRL friends, or maybe less experienced online ones (ie don't want to spend hours explaining torrents and XDCC etc) then having a crunchy URL list on hand is a good way to relate to casuals and make them waifu-allies.