Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best anime/manga deuteragonists ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
We are including ''second main characters'' basically

For example FMA had Alphonse Elric as secondary main character, Sasuke, Killua, L or Zoro

My fav are

Griffith
L ( Goated fr )
Sasuke
Denji in second part of CSM
At beggining of Bleach i liked rukia at this role actually, good foid animu character but later she was turned into background character

@BurntIvoryKingcel
@KillNiggers
@Animecel2D
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Yuno from The Future Diary. that anime's mid but the only reason to watch it is Yuno.

At beggining of Bleach i liked rukia at this role actually, good foid animu character but later she was turned into background character
This was Tite Kubo's biggest sin and was one of the biggest reasons for Bleach's decline after the soul society arc.

Doesn't change the fact that she was a selfish piece of shit that never cared about him
the writing is just inconsistent in that show. she was fully committed to sacrificing herself for him in the fight against the Fourth (detective) but then later was willing to kill him so she could meet another him in another world. it'd be more consistent if she was willing to kill yuki and the detective, win the game, and then meet a yuki from another world. her character totally changes halfway in where she goes from self-sacrificial to not being too concerned with yuki since he was replaceable.

anyway I just like the concept of yanderes. the writing in the first diary is a mess.