Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Besides the lack of sex...

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
is anyone else paralyzed by the sheer morbidness of reality

might seem like a water thread but hear me out, there's something really fucked up that I noticed

as we know we live in a gynocentric society, but what does that mean?
first I should acknowledge the difference between the male and the female mind
males were pressured by their environment to care about ideas/concepts in order to survive as understanding the environment helps chances of survival
females were never pressured and mentally are still children that only care about pleasing their senses through visuals and other feelings

today's society caters to females by by reducing and serializing everything into a sensory pleasure for females
females derive their pleasure in today's society by picking and choosing whatever objects, people, places that satiate their solipsistic image of a pleasant life
I'm not saying that guys can't enjoy pleasures because both males and females possess some degree of their opposite energy
Males do have a sensual side, but this side loses dominance over their lives which is what separates them from females

as men we see the world through a survival narrative lens... atleast I do
in older times we would be living with our small tribe and trying to survive
these survival pressures would make us grow closer since cooperation is a valuable asset
as we progressed through life we would bond with the people around us through shared experiences and struggles... similarly to how a story plays out

in my experience I look at life like a story in which I am the main character and I derive meaning through the details that I observe as I keep flipping pages
but like I mentioned everything in this world has been reduced to a sensory pleasure for females which makes it nearly impossible to derive meaning from life through a normie lifestyle

to a female a male is just some object and not a unique person with a unique story; he is a just symbolic object of pleasure, disgust, or apathy in their little world
why do guys care about romance and have onitises?.... because historically life was based around a localized narrative that females hardly participated in
they were nothing but spectators who were unable to fully understand the significance of the situation

all the stories that guys write whether it's anime or film is a replacement for the life that hardly exists in todays world
I remember consuming stories written by females and being utterly disgusted by how vapid everything was
they simply cannot experience the full spectrum of emotions

Even though I am surrounded by people I still feel as if I've spent my life alone in the wilderness
nowadays people are just replaceable objects with no significant ties to each other
females control society and since they have no allegiance they scramble to find the best guy they can find
to them life is a shopping trip and chad is on the list

Even if I was chad I wouldn't give any shits about fucking some dumb slut that only likes the way I look
JFL if you think she actually cares about chad as a real human being, there's tons of guys out there that would satiate her meaningless solipsistic desires
their emotional depth is literally that of a child; they want their own flavor of safety and pleasure and they don't give a fuck where it comes from

So what significance does sex have in today's atomized society?
knowing how bleak and meaningless life looks for the average male, sex is probably the most expressive intimate action that a male can participate in
Why is the ability to have sex the measure of a mans worth?
it isn't just the oversexualized society
or the hormones
sex is like a drug/currency
every time it happens it's like a shot of morphine that helps dissolve the barrier of human connection that is innate to modern life

Because life did not provide me with stable attachment I seek to complete my story through extremely unconventional means
this is the essence of wizardry and magic
Sometimes when men display odd behavior it is blamed on a lack of sexual contact
ex: what zero pussy does to a mf
this is true to some extent

One of my new theories is that there is an interdimensional invasion of femonic energy that sought to enslave the males of this realm and give terrifying power to the females
maybe I'm just too out of touch with humanity, but if that is the case then my mind has simply been forced to write its own stories
I feel like I'm insane from being stranded on an island
I'm just hoping to reunite with my tribe even though it never existed

tldr; brainless cumdumpsters deserve zero agency

Stop. Simping. For. Males.

It's not men vs women, it's ugly men vs everyone else
It's not a gynocentric world, it's a normiecentric world
normies and chads act in the exact same way foids do

The enemy is one single entity, there's no difference between a foid and a normie or a normie and a chad or a simp and a foid or whatever

The enemy is one single entity, there's no difference between a foid and a normie or a normie and a chad or a simp and a foid or whatever
Agreed, simping for normie/chad males is no better than simping for females, they all treat us ugly men like shit in the end

Honestly my theory for what's going on has a tiny bit to do with multiverse theory.

I believe there are an infinite amount of universes with different scenarios, choices, or decisions that differ from ours.

For example, there's probably a universe out there where women are treated like house cats or dogs, and aren't allowed to leave the house, drive, vote, make decisions for themselves, etc.

I believe that the universe WE exist in is the exact opposite of another one. So while our world is hyper feminine and worships a wet hole, there's a parallel universe thats more rational and treats them like the objects they are

Unfortunately we were unlucky enough to lose the lottery and exist within this one universe among the billions that exist.

Clown world is used as a meme, but I genuinely believe we exist in one. An irrational backwards world where being a terrible piece of trash is rewarded, and the laws of nature have been disrupted for monetary gain.

This society was built to please females at the expense of male suffering so therefore it is gynocentric. This isn't even about all males it's literally just that humanity focuses on the well-being of the female. Normie males act the way they are because they're feminine, cucked, or low iq. The aspie mind is masculinity personified which is why it thrives so poorly in this society. Most non chads compensate with some degree of feminity in order to stay afloat in this world.

This society was built to please females at the expense of male suffering so therefore it is gynocentric. This isn't even about all males it's literally just that humanity focuses on the well-being of the female. Normie males act the way they are because they're feminine, cucked, or low iq. The aspie mind is masculinity personified which is why it thrives so poorly in this society. Most non chads compensate with some degree of feminity in order to stay afloat in this world.
This society was built on to please normies at the expense of ugly males suffering so therefore it is normiecentric.

Stop simping for the enemy, stop simping for the people that are making your life hell

This society was built on to please normies at the expense of ugly males suffering so therefore it is normiecentric.

Stop simping for the enemy, stop simping for the people that are making your life hell
How did I simp for them? They're a bunch of fucking idiots fighting and slaving for a wet hole, how the fuck is that not the epitome of a gynocracy. Females are the ones who sexually select while not contributing anything. Normies are only a problem to begin with because of how females use their agency.

How did I simp for them? They're a bunch of fucking idiots fighting and slaving for a wet hole, how the fuck is that not the epitome of a gynocracy. Females are the ones who sexually select while not contributing anything. Normies are only a problem to begin with because of how females use their agency.
You're not acknowledging their privilege, making so to seem that they are some sort of victims or potential allies, rather than the privileged enemies they are

Why would you care about the realtionship between foids and normies? They're both part of the oppressor and they both must be fought. If anything, their internal problems would only make things easier for us

i don't even try to rationalize this shit anymore.
all my efforts have the purpose of stopping the inner monologue.

A blackpiller who unironically uses the word "privilege".

I enjoyed your post.
One of my new theories is that there is an interdimensional invasion of femonic energy that sought to enslave the males of this realm and give terrifying power to the females
Horrifying to contemplate.

You're not acknowledging their privilege, making so to seem that they are some sort of victims or potential allies, rather than the privileged enemies they are

Why would you care about the realtionship between foids and normies? They're both part of the oppressor and they both must be fought. If anything, their internal problems would only make things easier for us
I never said they were allies
The reason we have a male hierarchy is because females decide who is worth what and also because normies support females free choice, so yes they are both on the enemy team. However normies are simply mindless drones with no will other than to serve the matriarchy, so I don't take it as personally. Females on the other hand larp as creatures of light while being just the opposite. Females literally selected for the traits that created normies; if female nature was not based on pointless eugenics there would be no such thing as normies, chads, and simps.

I never said they were allies
The reason we have a male hierarchy is because females decide who is worth what and also because normies support females free choice, so yes they are both on the enemy team. However normies are simply mindless drones with no will other than to serve the matriarchy, so I don't take it as personally. Females on the other hand larp as creatures of light while being just the opposite. Females literally selected for the traits that created normies; if female nature was not based on pointless eugenics there would be no such thing as normies, chads, and simps.
Idk, I thing the social hierarchy is innate and part of human nature, that's why normies and incels in denial still admire chads. Also foids don't "choose" who to fuck, they too follow their nature so the problem is still there

another iq cel

well , hopefully you will post often , seems like your threads will be worth some reads.

i can barely function. All i do is lie in bed

We were born in the worst time in history to be born as an incel. Before the 20th century, an incel simply needed an income to indirectly (or directly) purchase a hole. Now males are clowns who need to jester for foids in order to win access to their pussy. Well that's excluding men who are good looking enough to gain access simply by existing. I'd rather live in the 14th century and get infected by the plague than this soulless existence of an incel in the 21st century.

We were born in the worst time in history to be born as an incel. Before the 20th century, an incel simply needed an income to indirectly (or directly) purchase a hole. Now males are clowns who need to jester for foids in order to win access to their pussy. Well that's excluding men who are good looking enough to gain access simply by existing. I'd rather live in the 14th century and get infected by the plague than this soulless existence of an incel in the 21st century.
just give me the future where full dive VR exists

Yep it's absolutely brutal