Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Besides female nature what are you personally also blackpilled about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
That you personally know or believe is true about life.

Social status

That life (relationships, professional success, health) is mostly about luck and other circumstances beyond your control.

Normoids are mindless creatures and only understand brute force.

Friendship is also cope/bullshit. If people can't benefit from a relationship with you, they will not keep it up. Every friendship I've had (it wasn't too many) in my life was pointless and I've always been used and disrespected. People are trash and I prefer to be on my own.

Just off the top of my head?

There is no such thing as independent positive value, we spend our entire lives trying to fix problems which our brains impose upon us.

We don't really know anyone, we know ideas or concepts of them that we've created within our own minds.

Life is essentially a single organism made up of disassociated islands of consciousness, wholly fixated on eating itself.

We're mistaken about the value of past and future states, we never really had the contentment which we remember, and we will never acquire the satisfaction which we foresee in the future, or at least it will fade about the same time that it arrives.

Justice doesn't really exist, everybody is the victim within their own story, and each story is equally true. People behave the way they do simply because they can't do otherwise, and every act of retribution is another person's justification for it.

"You" are not the body you inhabit, you're a construct who exists within the body of a human, created by your parents and society, mainly through enforced dominance, repetitive procedures, and a clearly imposed social hierarchy.

Last edited:
That life (relationships, professional success, health) is mostly about luck and other circumstances beyond your control.
I seriously fucking hate when normtrash tries to argue this and say "You can do anything" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Don’t understand premise, OP or someone please explain.

The most brutal blackpill of them all

Literally everything in life.