Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bernie Sanders Lost Because He's An Incel

Y

youthislife

Veteran
if you look at the demographic spits in the polls, you'll notice that Biden won female voters by huge margins despite being a child predator, war criminal, international terrorist, corrupt, and having dementia. This is because Joe Biden was a Chad in his prime. Its crazy how you're literally able to get away with anything if you have Chad genetics.
Chad Biden vs Incel Sanders

If Biden was pushed into a woodchipper I would thank god for his kindness.

You can tell from the look on biden face, he had good genetics and was spoiled by his dad money, had everything he wanted, while bernie probably struggled to get his opinion validated due to being ugly and poor.

Also phuck boomers all voting for Biden phucking over youngcels

He can still change Biden's diaper when Trump makes him shit his pants during the debates.

Pathetic youth vote turnout, 5 times as many boobers aged 45+ voted comparted to voters aged 18-29. Young sluts too busy sucking Chad's dick, and feeding their beta orbiters scraps on IG to care about voting. Also normies normiemaxxing is why Biden won. Biden simply seemed like he was going to win, and people want to suck a winner's dick, not a loser's dick. It's the same reason why Trump will fucking snap Biden's neck before they even set foot on a debate stage.

They might as well raise the voting age to 45, because those are the only votes that matter.

Last edited:
In this case the blackpill helped, as bernie Sanders is far more cucked and pro-foid than joe Biden.

Luckily foids still vote for Chad even when it's against their interests.

Bernie was actually somewhat attractive when he was younger. Agepill destroyed him.
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 9.52.25 PM.png
gallery-1473367871-bernie-sanders-young-college-photo.jpg

it doesn't matter in the end

Fuck Bernie he’s a communist. He’s the only candidate who’ll make me vote for Trump. I’m apathetic about politics but I don’t want a communist in office.

Fuck Bernie he’s a communist. He’s the only candidate who’ll make me vote for Trump. I’m apathetic about politics but I don’t want a communist in office.
This, capitalism is the most based and blackpilled ideology that will save us from inceldom.

He isn’t a communist you retard. Every time I hear someone say that I am honestly astonished by how little some people understand political denominations. There is difference between the systems of the USSR, China, North Korea and that advocated for by Bernie Sanders. Calling him a communist is equally as misguided as people on the far left calling Trump a Nazi.

Also people are like this
C99fd32

over for incels

TBH. I hate bernie because his supporters are the worst kinds of people who genuinely want low value (ugly) males dead. Bernie has all the soys and the ugly foids and landwhales who still demand chad.
In this case the blackpill helped, as bernie Sanders is far more cucked and pro-foid than joe Biden.

Luckily foids still vote for Chad even when it's against their interests.

if you look at the demographic spits in the polls, you'll notice that Biden won female voters by huge margins despite being a child predator, war criminal, international terrorist, corrupt, and having dementia. This is because Joe Biden was a Chad in his prime. Its crazy how you're literally able to get away with anything if you have Chad genetics.
View attachment 215335View attachment 215336

Boomers aren't Incel

Women will always vote for the biggest Chad/alpha in the race. JFK, Bill Clinton, Obama etc.

Over for the jewcel

Liberal whıte women should be genocided in Hoİ 4

in Bernies and Bides youth incels were still rare and being a chad less of importance due to strict social control enforcing monogamy.
Biden is also still a chad, and Bernie would be incel today.

Bernie was actually somewhat attractive when he was younger. Agepill destroyed him.
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 9.52.25 PM.png
gallery-1473367871-bernie-sanders-young-college-photo.jpg
If by "somewhat attractive" you mean a complete and utter 5/10 normie then yes.

Politic is cope, there is no communism,capitalism,nazism, nor timbuktuism for your face.

View attachment 215335View attachment 215336
This is def true. If Sanders had full head of hair and stronger jawline. He would have won. Also Sanders doesn't give in to (((them))) as much nor is he willing to attack bidens dementia/mental problems. He is incel looks and bluepilled personality. Too idealist. The world is too brutal for a man like him to succeed
You can tell from the look on biden face, he had good genetics and was spoiled by his dad money, had everything he wanted, while bernie probably struggled to get his opinion validated due to being ugly and poor.
Bernie spent decades fighting for poor people and look how they reward him. They slander him with false accusations and vote for old chads(Biden,trump) who will cut their Social security. Just lol

Cope, Trump legit looked like an incel in his prime yet he won.

No, he loses because he's a stupid communist liar

He can still change Biden's diaper when Trump makes him shit his pants during the debates.
Trump is an actual retard. I'm no fan of Biden but he'd wipe the floor with trump in a debate.

Trump is an actual retard. I'm no fan of Biden but he'd wipe the floor with trump in a debate.
Doesn't matter trump is far far more aggressive. And his supporters love bullying but bidens supporters don't love bullying as much.

Chadlite vs Berniecel

That was in his teens, look at him in his early to mid 20s when he had a receding hairline, also in that photo he was normie tier at best with no striking features what so ever, hardly a "chad" the fact of the matter is his wealth gives him massive halo.
Being Chad in your teens means slaying jbs. Far more important than fucking borderline expired whores in your 20s

Jfl at all the boomer "super commie fighters" with pensions from good jobs with educations that would condemn a millenial to the freelance canned bean distribution sector.

That's logical

Millennial SJWs are too busy white knighting and cucking to show up to the polls.

Boomers just sit around waiting to die, they have plenty of time to vote.

Of course Biden carried Super Tuesday.

Fungus level IQ. Biden is clearly suffering from the early stages of dementia and is less electable than Hillary. Trump wins in a landslide if he gets the nomination

Being Chad in your teens means slaying jbs. Far more important than fucking borderline expired whores in your 20s
He was not a chad in his teens either he looks like a normie with no outstanding traits.

he even has a fucking incel name

This is def true. If Sanders had full head of hair and stronger jawline. He would have won. Also Sanders doesn't give in to (((them))) as much nor is he willing to attack bidens dementia/mental problems. He is incel looks and bluepilled personality. Too idealist. The world is too brutal for a man like him to succeed

Bernie spent decades fighting for poor people and look how they reward him. They slander him with false accusations and vote for old chads(Biden,trump) who will cut their Social security. Just lol

Bingo, Bernie had dedicated his life these last 50 years fighting for people without a voice and taking on the special interests and the power elite who are stealing all the wealth yet these same people Bernie been fighting for turn around and cuck him by voting against their own interests. Sad!

don't care about next burger president

Bingo, Bernie had dedicated his life these last 50 years fighting for people without a voice and taking on the special interests and the power elite who are stealing all the wealth yet these same people Bernie been fighting for turn around and cuck him by voting against their own interests. Sad!

:soy: