Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bengalis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
They only exist because India helped create them. Before that, Bangladesh was Pakistan's bitch, nowadays they are India's bitch. Brutally over for Bengali cucks, imagine being sandwiched as the bitch of curries. :feelshaha:

Bengalis contribute more in America than Pakis. They run the rice/fish shops. Pakis don't run shops here much.

They only exist because India helped create them. Before that, Bangladesh was Pakistan's bitch, nowadays they are India's bitch. Brutally over for Bengali cucks, imagine being sandwiched as the bitch of curries. :feelshaha:
It wasn’t Pakistan’s bitch, it was actually Pakistan.

I’ve been reading recently that a lot of Indians and Pakis are butt hurt because Bangladesh is becoming more wealthy than they are.

Brutal Bengalis pill
Indeed. :feelshaha:
It wasn’t Pakistan’s bitch, it was actually Pakistan.

I’ve been reading recently that a lot of Indians and Pakis are butt hurt because Bangladesh is becoming more wealthy than they are.
We kept them on our leash. And no Pakistani is butthurt regarding Bangladesh. They are India's bitch after all.
Bengalis contribute more in America than Pakis. They run the rice/fish shops. Pakis don't run shops here much.
Contribute is soy trait.

bengalis look different from pakis, darker skin shorter less aryan more indigenous

fjkkkkk every race. fkkk

The hairmog was too brutal.
I hope you're doing well after you wrote that thread: are there any effective treatments left for you that will at least halt your balding? :(

I hope you're doing well after you wrote that thread: are there any effective treatments left for you that will at least halt your balding? :(
I think hair transplant is the only solution. And i will get that in Turkey.

Truely over if you are even lower than curries

Bengalis are a cucked race that was freed from India by Pakistans founder Jinnah and ruled by the West Pakistan :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:and bitched about language differences due to being low IQ. Sadly they could not resist the indo aryan cocks that raped their mothers and now cope by calling Pakistan its brother because they know they will get Operation Searchlight 2.0’d:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::smonk:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back