Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Benefit of a being an incel

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
It's very hard to get blackmailed (unless you're doing something illegal). Say you get caught sexting or whatever, you probably have no friends for them to send it to. They want to send it to your family? At least your family knows you aren't gay now (since you probably never had a gf).

You work a normie job? You probably aren't friends with your coworkers or boss, so why would you care? If I am working a normie job and getting paid a lot, I would stay until I am fired. If I work a min wage job, I'll just find a new job. A cope. :feelsjuice:

You can get blackmailed if anyone finds out you post on .is, threatening to invoke the inherent disgust and mockery of any those who engage in wrongthink, especially against the modern foid and the bluepill; not like most non-incels are getting blackmailed that way anyways. :smonk:

You can get blackmailed if anyone finds out you post on .is, threatening to invoke the inherent disgust and mockery of any those who engage in wrongthink, especially against the modern foid and the bluepill; not like most non-incels are getting blackmailed that way anyways. :smonk:
I am good at hiding my power level. I never browse .is outside of my home. If I was ever caught, I would say it's my cope, or that I need therapy :lul::lul:.

I'll probably be more careful when I get a better job (moneymaxx). :feelswhat:
:feelswhat:

I was expecting a blank post. But yeah I guess another one would be no unwanted pregnancies, that's for damn sure.