Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bellingham (rich, tall, 20 yo, generational talent and handsome chad) tries to push an underdog sucess story

K

Kaff

Greycel

View: https://x.com/i/status/1797348110558998985

He started his professional career at the age of 16 due to his gifted talent at kicking a football while being a literal chad looks wise and still seek for people to validate his "hard work" by pushing this "hard life" gimmick.

Nigga we made it

Athletes love to do this shit because they feed off validation.

LmpwZw

"We wuz on them skreets and shiet."

Saw John Cena try this one time, I just fucking laughed

Watched one of those “tren ruined my life” videos and the OP was talking about getting head from a chick when he was fifteen. Fifteen. I’m not gonna feel bad for a guy who was fucking stacies one year before he could legally drive. Put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

NBA and NFL is even worse. It’s just tallfags and low inhib, buff bullies that makes it to the scene and people are worshiping them to death, seeing them as ”ideal” beings, while many of them are actual good for nothing, clowns clown in society; that exist just for entertain you nothing more.

Football has some incel looking player like messi and insigne, but nevertheless sportsball is filled with HTN to giga chads.

I remember being with some normies and one going off on how much some baseball player made and some hole literally creaming with fantasy hearing it. This was within a religious group that as was supposed to value ethics over consumer spending. Blackpilling.

people are worshiping them to death, seeing them as ”ideal” beings
I used to like watching football but I realized that it's just cucked, you watch guys with a life million times better than you life will ever be and worship them because they can kick a ball, it's just suifuel to me now.

While its true that Chads like him don't realize the privilege of being born as such, is it necessary as an incel to express hatred and envy about someone who was born with superiour genetics due to natural evolution, even though no one chooses how he'd be spawned in this clown world?

Call me a faggot, a cuck, a fakecel even - it is what it is. Do you niggers actually wanna tell me that you wouldn't take the advantage by simply engaging in an act that requires nothing but kicking a ball while earning shitton of money while being succesful and glorified at the same time?

Some people are lucky with being blessed in life by being a product of natural evolution, while people like us rot and browse .is, which is not necessary a bad thing because we are one of the few left about decoding the harsh reality of what life is and knowing the truth. I know not all of us will ascend with a GF, but there is a possibility that alot of us will ascend with managing life by having an easier and better understanding of our nature about how life really is. Im almost 27, still rot while never having a GF and tbh right now i couldn't care less about it, but at the very least im grateful about who i am right now thanks to .is

Drugs, career, money, vidya is enough for me to feel happy.

Last edited:
Kek. He signed for Birmingham as an under-8. He had two parents, his Dad was a Sergeant in the police. His brother was also signed professionally. He's been a hyper-privileged cunt all his life. Anyone involved with a professional football club is a celebrity, as a kid and at school. I remember there was a kid at my Upper School who was a youth player for the local professional team, and everyone knew about it, he was like a rock star.

(He went on to play professionally, and had a decent career at a decent level. But then got arrested for armed robbery after he retired. :feelskek: )

Jewed Bellingham

Real underdogs don't exist 99.999999% of the time.

Shit makes me laugh, fuck these niggerball monkeys with their nigger privilege. Kick ball and win 50 million a year, GO NGUBU UNITED GOO NGUBU

I used to like watching football but I realized that it's just cucked, you watch guys with a life million times better than you life will ever be and worship them because they can kick a ball, it's just suifuel to me now.
Glad I had the presence of mindto realise this since I was small . Growing up with shit poor parents helps put this in perspective early. Only privileged faggots with rich dad's are people I knew who like football

Shit makes me laugh, fuck these niggerball monkeys with their nigger privilege. Kick ball and win 50 million a year, GO NGUBU UNITED GOO NGUBU

Fuck jewd bellingham, he's shit at football and I hope he gets injured. If he was sub 5 he'd be playing for Everton.

He signed for Birmingham as an under-8. He had two parents, his Dad was a Sergeant in the police. His brother was also signed professionally. He's been a hyper-privileged cunt all his life. Anyone involved with a professional football club is a celebrity, as a kid and at school. I remember there was a kid at my Upper School who was a youth player for the local professional team, and everyone knew about it, he was like a rock star.

From riches to riches. Wow, such a sobbing story.