Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Belle Delphine made 12000 £ in two days selling dirty bathwater

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Belle, a fakeupmaxxed so called internet influencer has made 12000 pounds in two days after selling her dirty bathwater, in fact, 500 people bought it for the premium price of 24 UK dollars.

If a girl can simply apply makeup, sell bathwater, get rich then why even bother working hard for peanuts..

I feel like females are playing on medium, or normal difficulty as if life were a video game...

I feel like females are playing on medium, or normal difficulty as if life were a video game...

lol at your avy. only on incels.co would i find another kuwabara fan :lul:

fraud foid findom + selling your socks for 50 bucks a pop so the numales get a tangible reward for orbiting the foid? constantly buy new pairs of the cheapest socks possible, wear socks several times a day, because men sweat more than women you'll get the foot smell in there quite easily?

anyone who buys that is a cuck

I think that at this point she is just testing what is the most absurd thing that these betas can do to give her more money. The next step is to sell some bowls with her shit.

If a girl can simply apply makeup, sell bathwater, get rich then why even bother working hard for peanuts..

Because your a male and you would die without money.

Report her to the HMRC or IRS depending on where she lives.

Seriously - its thotaudit time.

More than i make a fucking year after tax, just shoot me

All foids especially single mothers be doing this within the next generation

Lol its literally water she scooped up from a bath. How many fucking JARS can You fill in one bath session? I dont know, but hundreds and hundreds if now more. And they go for what, 24 dollars a piece?

This is kind of mindblowing

I know, i've seen 5 threads about it already.

Lol its literally water she scooped up from a bath. How many fucking JARS can You fill in one bath session?
She probably fills them with tap water. Because actually filling them with her bathwater would be too much work for a foid.
A thot should not be allowed to earn that much money. We must first stop the enabler cucks to defeat the thot.

JFL they even managed to disgust her with their cuckoldry apparently and it seems she couldn't keep herself from openly mocking them. Somewhat based I must say, but I guess she knows she can do it without any backlash.

Belle-Delphine-Instagram-comment.JPG

Life on a tutorial mode with using cheat engine

What's with cucks and pizza lately? As an Italian I feel really offended and they are runing it for me, I want to eat it without being remided of them. It should not become a cuck symbol.

What's with cucks and pizza lately? As an Italian I feel really offended and they are runing it for me, I want to eat it without being remided of them. It should not become a cuck symbol.
It’s just a fat people symbol and a lot of cucks happen to be fat.

I think that at this point she is just testing what is the most absurd thing that these betas can do to give her more money. The next step is to sell some bowls with her shit.

Lol all she has to do is breath into a plastic bag and fuckers would still buy that shit.

idk about u guys but i think she needs to be forced to work in the coal mines

and still wagecucks dying to get this amount of money in two months

I cannot understand men like that. Even at my most desperate I would have never done something like that. It's very depressing that women these days can make money so easily on the internet, and I can't even get a job after 11 years of trying. I wish men would stop validating these women and giving them money.

Is this a joke?

Foids play on tutorial mode, everyone knows that.
Chad plays on easy mode.
Normies play on normal mode.
Incels play on nightmare mode, you can upgrade to hard mode if you become a cuck.

Is this a joke?

Foids play on tutorial mode, everyone knows that.
Chad plays on easy mode.
Normies play on normal mode.
Incels play on nightmare mode, you can upgrade to hard mode if you become a cuck.

Nuke this gay earth

this is getting ridiculous, if any extra terrestrials want to come and take over this planet now is the time

they play on insert cd mode , not even playing the game at all, this world is way to gynocentric to care about at this point

There’s future here in pimping. You can now have your hoes sell their bath water or dirty undies for loads of cash. No meed to sell their bodies. No need to ever meet the clients. The future is here boyos and it’s female.

Still out of stock REEE.