Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Believing the bluepill is literally cuckoldry.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
You're literally believing in the idea that toilets will love you if you let them castrate you while paying them your hard earned money to do it.
You're believing that by being a nice guy and trying to be friends with a toilet while having subhuman looks will somehow magically make you have a relationship + sex with them.
Letting them vent to you about their toilet problems while you buy them a new icuckphone 21 max pro and ice cream.
Letting them bitch slap you and be mean to you.
literally worshipping them on your knees before God himself. BEGGING for them to call you worthy enough to be used for their satisfaction and entertainment JFL :feelskek:

All while they're pleasing Chad while you lie in your inkwell bed left on delivered at night
jfl bluepillers are literally going to kill themselves when Stacy and cuckovernment tell them to because they are no longer able to be used.

it's FUCKING over.

You're literally believing in the idea that toilets will love you if you let them castrate you while paying them your hard earned money to do it.
You're believing that by being a nice guy and trying to be friends with a toilet while having subhuman looks will somehow magically make you have a relationship + sex with them.
Letting them vent to you about their toilet problems while you buy them a new icuckphone 21 max pro and ice cream.
Letting them bitch slap you and be mean to you.
literally worshipping them on your knees before God himself. BEGGING for them to call you worthy enough to be used for their satisfaction and entertainment JFL :feelskek:

All while they're pleasing Chad while you lie in your inkwell bed left on delivered at night
jfl bluepillers are literally going to kill themselves when Stacy and cuckovernment tell them to because they are no longer able to be used.

it's FUCKING over.
You just described a lower man than a beta

Bluepill is essentially believing alpha fucks beta bucks, but not knowing alpha fucks exists and beta is the only route that is possible for males.

Blackpill is knowing alpha is cope, and it’s Chad.

Bluepill is essentially believing alpha fucks beta bucks, but not knowing alpha fucks exists and beta is the only route that is possible for males.

Blackpill is knowing alpha is cope, and it’s Chad.
copers gonna cope

over

I see it still all the time, mang.
I’m seeing it at my wageslavie as I speak :feelsbadman:
poor inkwells

it’s over