Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Believing in good and evil is low iq

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Good and evil are concepts invented by man. Good and evil don't exist in nature fundementally speaking. The only reason people believe in the concept of good and evil is because when something "bad" happens either to them or someone else it triggers them emotionally. Good and evil are totally subjective and prone to bias.

Correct

Both are morally subjective, and can be interpreted through differing manners.

Well for women we are evil, but if they lived one day in our shoes they would do much worse

Nature is pretty evil but we can't justify being evil because there are no good or bad in nature, nature has no brain and you are right that these concepts invented by man, because understanding it requires intelligence

Correct

Both are morally subjective, and can be interpreted through differing manners.
It's not subjective. If someone puts knife into your eye you can't simply perceive this as something subjective

Yea. If i were to bring blood to my workplace and drink it infront of everybody then i would be seen as evil, but if i did the same thing in Africa with some tribe then i would be seen as good.

ok come on now the guy who made family guy hentai shud probably be executed so we can say there is evil

Yea. If i were to bring blood to my workplace and drink it infront of everybody then i would be seen as evil, but if i did the same thing in Africa with some tribe then i would be seen as good.
Whatever you say Massi

Normalfags are evil tbh

Some things are just evil though. If some bully beats a weak kid to near death for no valid reason, that is evil. If you help someone jump start their dead car expecting nothing in return, that is a good act. There are many grey areas between good and evil though