Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Belgian woman raped in pakistan

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
IMG 20240815 145923

Based make sure she never forgets it also raped for 5 days by paki subhumans must humiliating.:feelskek:

At this point I don't even know what she was doing in a shithole like pakistan :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Probably getting enriched in the culture.:feelskek::feelskek:

that was her goal

white women go to such countries to experience wild sex with local non-white men

I'd feel bad for these foids but the fact of the matter is that if I told her the truth she would have called me a racist so at this point idgaf brozzer

Were her first words?:

"They are not all like that."

I'd feel bad for these foids but the fact of the matter is that if I told her the truth she would have called me a racist so at this point idgaf brozzer
Fun fact did you know that Pakistani officials pay foreign vloggers to come to pakistan to promote it .

So more other foreign travellers come to visit pakistan.

Fun fact did you know that Pakistani officials pay foreign vloggers to come to pakistan to promote it .

So more other foreign travellers come to visit pakistan.
I didn't know that but I believe it. I assume the officials don't like these kinds of news. Its not like South Asia tends to have a great reputation either for tourism

She enjoyed it

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

rape doesn’t exist.

If the man was attractive she’d have enjoyed it.
Rape exists if an ugly man does it.

Ive seen so many vlogs of so many woman of different ethnicities going to europe and some white guy probably funnily groping them and that all comes out as fun and games.

But when it's Indian or pakistani doing it shit hits the fan

Here another brutal racepill