Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being within 5 meters of a roastie as an ugly male is now a crime

What the fuck? It is impossible not to hate women at this point- they are the most selfish & disgusting humans on the planet.

I sincerely hope this foid & her friend get beaten with a metal rod.

He should just rape her instead of doing all of that shit (in video games).

What the fuck? It is impossible not to hate women at this point- they are the most selfish & disgusting humans on the planet.

BAsed im gonna do this if a foid crosses me irl

Happens If you dont let good / Desperate man enter your Pussy .

Be thankful that He didnt blow you Up ( yet ) , B*tch

The Guy Is Most likely UGLY ( orherwise the Woman would Show interest ) and non NT .

But has somewhat of a Low Inhib Behavior ( Not talking )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @The Abyss @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic ( 5 Is good ) @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @Geryon @erenyeager @subhuman @dungeondragon @blkpillpress

Based, I admire this gentleman’s confidence

The only reason we've not confronted him directly is the age difference and we're unsure if he might just have no clue how to interact with women.
I don't like confrontation but I'm not afraid of it
congrats on being greatest ragebait poster on this forum

Late 20’s and still acting like typical young foids, they never grow up

Foids are living life on tutorials difficulty

congrats on being greatest ragebait poster on this forum
:feelshmm:

The Guy Is Most likely UGLY ( orherwise the Woman would Show interest ) and non NT .
He's 100% a turbo autist. That's what roasties mean when they say we need to have empathy for disabled and neurodivergent people: calling the cops on them :lul:

Screenshot 2023 04 19 092257

Guy is in love, dont know the black pill and may get expelled, arrested or sued.

And for some reason this guys reminds me of Seung Cho

Happens If you dont let good / Desperate man enter your Pussy .

Be thankful that He didnt blow you Up ( yet ) , B*tch

But has somewhat of a Low Inhib Behavior ( Not talking )

@Mecoja @lemon21 @The Abyss @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic ( 5 Is good ) @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @Geryon @erenyeager @subhuman @dungeondragon @blkpillpress
If they actually tried talking to him he wouldn't act so weird. He probably thinks that they are friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back