Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being white doesn't make you smarter

I'm white, what are they playing? Some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh?

cope
race-and-iq_bell_curve_shift.jpeg

Also, as a chess player I can safely inform you that the intelligence factor, if even existent in chess, is greatly exaggerated

Whitecels on sui watch

that is fake carlsen isn't it tho

This looks like something out of a scrapped shitty comedy skit on adult swim

intelligence=used toilet paper

And as evidence, posted one random video of a white dude losing chess. That's as bad as blue pillers using anecdotes to prove that personality means everything to women, and the reason we are incel is not our face, height, or autism.

Epic gigacope. Whites and Asians have much higher average IQ than brownies. That said, there are still people of every race that are above or under the average.

cope
Also, as a chess player I can safely inform you that the intelligence factor, if even existent in chess, is greatly exaggerated

Explain.

Epic gigacope. Whites and Asians have much higher average IQ than brownies. That said, there are still people of every race that are above or under the average.

Explain.
chess ability has a correlation of about 0.3 with one's numerical intelligence and 0.2 with one's verbal intelligence if I'm not mistaken

Last edited: