Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being well with yourself (that is, accepting your essence) shows a high level.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
The premise of this may seem “bluepill”, but the reality is that it is indifferent to exactly this group, because they (the bluepillers) are not happy with themselves, and deny the truth in its entirety (blackpill).

Feeling good about yourself is a demonstration of internal peace, you begin to accept the supposed “brutality” (only true), and with this you are able to have a broad observation of yourself, bringing together genetic factors and everything else, this level makes you break some prejudices directed in a pejorative way towards certain people, such as racial discrimination just based on the color of the individual, look around you, there are lots of brocels like you here, white, Asian, black, brown, whatever. .. Fighting Claiming to be superior to them, especially on the Truecel forum, is a sign of failure in cognition. And when you are well with yourself, it opens doors to clearer understandings without the need to directly assimilate to these ideas, the analysis will be more rationalistic and, therefore, it can harm you and even others, but it is not a complex lie coming from you , it is not a 'prejudice', it is a truth, but circulating discrimination creates a series of misunderstandings. As most brocels here know, we are very discriminated against in society, the most fucked up class (this is well-founded, there is no other class worse than us), regardless of race, what unites us is always the “subhuman” similarity and their experiences. , it's clearly true, but it also doesn't justify them (normies, foid and chad) treating us like this, it's evil. Well, that's why you are at peace with yourself in a place with your peers, it's always a good thing for you, because even among them you can also have more essence in yourself than just being a “subhuman” out there.

To be clear, this gives no reason for contemporary fags and foids to use it as a source of argument, because as I said, the analysis of all elements must always be rationalist, and if you are against that, you are an idiot with complexes mental. , disturbances. Therefore, it is a truth, and more than that, its consequence is rigorous, and in this parameter the mistreatment of them is justified, if it is distorted in this way.
What I'm saying is real discrimination, about you continuing to mocking other people who had no choice in those actions, queers have choices, because it's you who decides what to do with your body, and if you decide to be a fag, the problem is your. People also allow themselves to be influenced, the ‘normies’, so it is always an ideology of degenerates by choice. Basically, it was from this parameter that false moralists created their trivial existentialist liberal ideological “laws”, assimilated them with real situations and created their lies hidden in real situations.

Last edited:

I can't even count on one hand how many black brocels here are totally discriminated against by other truecels on this forum (without any justification), who have nothing but “their color” to brag about, and yet still look like worms.

Is this funny? It seems stupid to me.

I don't hate you because of your race, I hate you because of your stereotype, if you're stereotyped as black, I hate you, if you're stereotyped as white, I hate you, if you're stereotyped as Asian, I hate you.

The premise of this may seem “bluepill”, but the reality is that it is indifferent to exactly this group, because they (the bluepillers) are not happy with themselves, and deny the truth in its entirety (blackpill).

Feeling good about yourself is a demonstration of internal peace, you begin to accept the supposed “brutality” (only true), and with this you are able to have a broad observation of yourself, bringing together genetic factors and everything else, this level makes you break some prejudices directed in a pejorative way towards certain people, such as racial discrimination just based on the color of the individual, look around you, there are lots of brocels like you here, white, Asian, black, brown, whatever. .. Fighting Claiming to be superior to them, especially on the Truecel forum, is a sign of failure in cognition. And when you are well with yourself, it opens doors to clearer understandings without the need to directly assimilate to these ideas, the analysis will be more rationalistic and, therefore, it can harm you and even others, but it is not a complex lie coming from you , it is not a 'prejudice', it is a truth, but circulating discrimination creates a series of misunderstandings. As most brocels here know, we are very discriminated against in society, the most fucked up class (this is well-founded, there is no other class worse than us), regardless of race, what unites us is always the “subhuman” similarity and their experiences. , it's clearly true, but it also doesn't justify them (normies, foid and chad) treating us like this, it's evil. Well, that's why you are at peace with yourself in a place with your peers, it's always a good thing for you, because even among them you can also have more essence in yourself than just being a “subhuman” out there.

To be clear, this gives no reason for contemporary fags and foids to use it as a source of argument, because as I said, the analysis of all elements must always be rationalist, and if you are against that, you are an idiot with complexes mental. , disturbances. Therefore, it is a truth, and more than that, its consequence is rigorous, and in this parameter the mistreatment of them is justified, if it is distorted in this way.
What I'm saying is real discrimination, about you continuing to mocking other people who had no choice in those actions, queers have choices, because it's you who decides what to do with your body, and if you decide to be a fag, the problem is your. People also allow themselves to be influenced, the ‘normies’, so it is always an ideology of degenerates by choice. Basically, it was from this parameter that false moralists created their trivial existentialist liberal ideological “laws”, assimilated them with real situations and created their lies hidden in real situations.
I am trying to be like this man

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQ87XrkDv4&t=50s&ab_channel=TatenokaiEnjoyer

He was gay (or at least bisexual), I said it in another thread, but well, it's not that it matters to me either, but it does seem to matter a lot to other cels.
I know, I am reading his book about it right now, confession of a mask. For simpletons it will be a problem of course; It is a minefield topic in incel circles because trannies and fags stand in direct opposition to incel 'values' and they have a long track record of trying to take advantage of the vulnerable, but just as blackpill deals with averages not individuals so should we.