Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being underdeveloped

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
I fucking hate how underdeveloped I feel, I'm like a child compared to people of similar ages to me. It makes me so angry, I went outside today and I was absolutely mogged by foids and children. Why do they make people so robust and tall. Brutal.

ERfuel, just being around them makes me feel so overwhelmed and I am so fucking jealous. Why have I been cursed with this fate

In my country I get constantly mogged by 12 yo kids who are product of artificial insemination with best nordic cum or they're just neighbour's little mistake.

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

I fucking hate how underdeveloped I feel, I'm like a child compared to people of similar ages to me. It makes me so angry, I went outside today and I was absolutely mogged by foids and children. Why do they make people so robust and tall. Brutal.

ERfuel, just being around them makes me feel so overwhelmed and I am so fucking jealous. Why have I been cursed with this fate
the only cope is not going outside
hikikomorimaxx

I'm overdeveloped in wrong aspects and underdeveloped in those that actually matter