Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being unable to have normie conversations might lead to inceldom

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
What are the subjects that interest you the most ? A lot I believe.

You might be passionated about things that are considered "niches" by most people. When you're around people, you might want to have interesting talks about art, politics, philosophy, ... for instance opera, the outcome of some upcoming election, Nietzschean optimism ... But you can't.

The problem is normies can't get away from their petty business and petty life. They want to talk about their work, their family, their house, the feces they made on their own after they woke up this morning. How much is the rent, how far is work compared to where you pay the rent, etc.

This is just what everybody knows, everybody lives, and everybody finds utterly boring.

You already live a shitty life with shitty experiences everyday, why bother yourself and other people with it once again ?

Not being able to conceive that normies can settle for down to earth conversation and feel like complete individuals is a part of what makes us incel. Might be the same with foids. We fantasize about them being profound, romantic, somehow intellectual ... while they just crave for some big black vibrating cock.

chad could be mute and he´d still become homecoming king.

Yes, I agree. That's why I said it's just "a part" of what makes us incel. Either way, not being able to deal with normie conversations doesn't help if you're not Chad.

Welcome to the world my friend.

99.9% of women cannot hold a conversation on anything, nor do they take an interest in anything other than gossip about who is pairing up with who.

90% of men just want to talk about sports. Maybe movies or video games. That's it. They are completely and totally uninterested in anything else.

It's debatable whether we humans were ever actually interested in anything, though I think in general there has been an exponential decline since the 1970s/1980s, when pop culture/entertainment started to become the norm and distributed everywhere. But one thing is for sure. Any high civilization which once existed is completely gone, it's never coming back.

It's detable whether we humans were ever actually interested in anything, though I think in general there has been an exponential decline since the 1970s/1980s, when pop culture/entertainment started to become the norm and distributed everywhere.
Nope. Culture is timeless. We just have the chance to be born and to have enough wealth and time to enjoy 99% of it even if we're not part of the 1%. The problem is people naturally prefer to wallow in their gross lack of culture and talk about the pettiness of their everyday life, chores such as "work", and more generally annoyances.

No normies at school could ever relate to me and my autistic interests.

I even remember back in elementary school when I was obsessed with trains that no one wanted to talk to me about trains. tfw too autistic to function in society :feelsrope:

I even remember back in elementary school when I was obsessed with trains that no one wanted to talk to me about trains. tfw too autistic to function in society :feelsrope:

Even Dragonball is too much for them. They cannot handle the powerlevels.

I was obsessed with trains too, when I was a kid my life goal was to be a freight train conductor and use the caboose as my bedroom.

Talk about hobbies.

Incel: I like games
Femoid: eww wtf loner

Chad: I like games
Femoid: cutee4me soo nerdy and funny omg

Same, I was absolutely obsessed with ancient marine reptiles when I was younger for some reason (I blame my father for introducing me to a tv show about them, which I watched countless times over and over again), at least if you mentioned trains to them they would know what it was, they just ignored me or blankly stared lol.

Normies are just conditioned to enjoy particular things. Try talking to a Normie for awhile, they all parrot each other, they've been told to enjoy trivial rubbish like reality TV and various other dull things. Normies have no issue in listing every team / goal some random footballer has been in / scored in his 10 year career but if you mention you're into Warhammer you can actually see their brain try to compute that someone doesn't find Football, cars and MMA interesting. You then have those worthless faggots that define their entire life off of some 'nerd' hobby they have, they are probably more annoying than the oblivious normies. We've all seen those desperate losers that substitute a personality for quirky attention seeking behaviours (wearing a Naruto headband to school because "Tee Hee I think its cool"...it is just vain attention seeking.
Normies don't have conscious thought as we understand it, they exist in a state of mind that can only consume and process things it has been told to enjoy. That is why they all have the same opinions, same interests, same everything. They are utterly controlled by an innate desire to 'fit in' so they mould their entire world around whatever the (((media))) tells them to care about; Put a filter over your facebook to show solidarity with this cause, watch the next UFC fight, Enjoy Marvel films, respect women etc etc.

Women are the absolute worst at this. They always exist in hobbies at the most superficial level because they'll be respected and orbited simply because she exists. Women are incapable of having even a semi decent conversation with, they refuse to debate in any environment that doesn't automatically favour them and they are seemingly unable to engage in any form of conversation to any real depth. They are assured by white knights and betas that they are correct regardless of how little they bring to the table. Go to virtually any D&D group, the holes are literally there to be pandered to and hardly know the rules and only show up once a month just so they can claim that nerd cred. I remember when I was in Uni some normies asked why I never went to any social event, I just said it wasn't my thing and I enjoyed playing WoW more...they looked at me confused but one of the sluts in the group just said "World of Warcraft, its a game. Yeah I can speak Nerd" and she was then all but gangraped by these thirsty normies that pounced on her with the "OH WOW A VAGINA THAT PLAYS GAMES!?".

It doesn't really matter. Everything Chad says is interesting.

I particularly got to know in uni, there was a Chad at my course who literally worked as a male model. He was huge into history, conspiracy theories, old literature and stuff, these things interest me too so he was pretty nice to me and we could talk about that shit. The foids at course were all over him and would almost break into fights over his attention, they were totally allured when he spoke about this kind of stuff even though they couldn't say much about it so they'd listen to him. But when I joined him in conversation they would instantly turn their heads at me with a grimace with a "destroy him" look on their faces, when the irony was that I was the only other guy genuinely interested in the topic. It's a good thing he was a nice guy or he would have gotten them to get rid of me from the premises.

It always sucked not being able to connect with most people. All everyone talks about is sports,movies,social media,sex, and gossip. Even when they talk about video games it's always the usual, CoD,League of Legends,Fifa,NBA,MLB,Assasin's Creed,GTA,Halo,The Last of Us and other generic Boring Sports,FPS, and movie like games.

I feel like the only person on the planet sometimes, even when it comes it Anime it's only stuff like Bleach and Naruto. I'm like man this really sucks. Not having much in common with the average Joe sucks. Sometimes I wished I was just a soulless sheep who thinks like everyone else, so I won't be alone all the time. But alas I am not.

Even when stuff like politics get bought up, everyone immediately just goes with the safest answers to avoid offending anyone, same with religion for that matter. I swear people have no minds of their own. It irks me to no end that people are incapable of thinking for themselves. But then again the term NPC exists for a reason doesn't it?

All I can really talk about with people is dark humor, politics, drugs, inceldom and race.

No society is too authistic to function for u

Yep. Life served on a golden platter, and all he has to do is let things come to him. I hate them, I hate them all.

Maybe I'm in a minority here but I don't wanna talk about politics/philosophy with people. Normie conversations seem mostly to be about what they are doing with life, relating to eachother over shared/mutual experiences and then learning about eachother.

Problem is I have done NOTHING with my life. I can't relate when people mention travelling, I can't offer anything when it comes to girls, I have nothing to say about myself.

Watching normies talk is fascinating since they just casually transition from one topic to eachother, and they make topics last way longer than I could. At work hearing two people talk about a holiday and they'll relate eachother holidays, ask questions about where they went/what they saw, what they ate, tell anecdotes, funny holiday stories... I'd love to do that but I've never been on holiday.

Basically whilst I would love to talk anime or gaming with someone I appreciate that my hobbies are not any more important than other peoples (football or cars). I just wish I had lived life so I can just relate and build those emotional connections with people.

I had interesting interests always so normies never liked it.

"World of Warcraft, its a game. Yeah I can speak Nerd"
:feelsohgod:

"She such a guick omg" :soy:

the term NPC exists for a reason doesn't it?

The more I experience it, the more I believe the npc theory to be sort of true tbh.

I just wish I had lived life so I can just relate
You can lie and invent stories. Inventing down to earth plausible stories is easy tbh. As long as your stories are normie tier, it will work. But then again, it's just plain boring. What's the point in fitting in interests and conversaitons that are boring ?

You can lie and invent stories. Inventing down to earth plausible stories is easy tbh. As long as your stories are normie tier, it will work. But then again, it's just plain boring. What's the point in fitting in interests and conversaitons that are boring ?

Lying will only make me feel worse not better. Point is I don't think its boring to have a normal conversation. I want an emotional connection and normies bond over sharing experiences/personal life.

You might be passionated about things that are considered "niches" by most people. When you're around people, you might want to have interesting talks about art, politics, philosophy, ... for instance opera, the outcome of some upcoming election, Nietzschean optimism ... But you can't.

I've made the mistake of making conversation on topics that interested me. Social suicide - do not do that, ever. Now my own family thinks I'm a weirdo who's obsessed about politics and war history.