Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly my experience:

• Thread starter Deleted member 33598
  • Start date
Deleted member 33598

Deleted member 33598

Self-banned
-
I am really really ugly, let me tell you all about my deformations
  1. Facial Asymmetry
  2. Ptosis (having ptosis sucks man)
  3. Unaligned teeth
So the way I look has largely affected my life. I just wanted to share some of my experience with my fellow brocels

1. This happened when I was in grade 10 (2nd year of High school for American brocels I guess). One of the chads decided it will be good to go bowling and told that to some Stacys, Beckys and other boys of the class. Everyone in my class was invited except for me and this other dude who is an incel like me (he is really ugly). When I asked him if he was invited he coped by saying he was but I knew he wasn't.
  2. After high school surprisingly I made some friends (we had a group of 4). They would constantly make fun of my looks, the way I dressed and my face. Whenever they were feeling down, they will say this - Well at least I am not you.
  3. Group of teens once made fun of the way I look like when I was just casually passed by them literally minding my business
As if my life wasn't bad enough I moved to the west when I was 20. Here the girls change their path when they see me. In this week alone I have had encounters where me and the girl were the only one on the road, the girls were coming from the opposite direction in one instance the girl got off the footpath and start walking in the road itself to distance her from me, in the second instance she changed her path.

Rope is my only hope.

Should have posted this on Inceldom Discussion tbh
also @BummerDrummer has Ptosis aswell

welcome to the club, i can relate to most of this