Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly makes you do insane things

jfl

I saw it, he should get King Rodger out of this list, it's a shame he compared him to those 3 losers, none of them have his charisma and aura

I agree it's just the loser mentality shit is cringe
true, he didn't even have a loser mentality, it was the complete opposite nigga was an overly confident narcy

Screenshot 2024 07 17 00 01 14 750 comtwitterandroid edit

@opioidcel @SandNiggerKANG @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

in a way but he's missing important details, makes it sound like ugly people are born evil, and is just mocking people for their looks which is ironically the actual key problem.

born ugly->treated like shit->strive hard anyway (bluepilled)->nothing changes->despair (blackpilled)->cope, rope, or go insane

He's not wrong though being ugly makes you want to go ER (in roblox ofc)

elliot wasnt ugly but he didnt have features that foids liked either

simply not being ugly is not enough to be attractive
He was decent looking for a hapa, problem is hapas have low smv and this was 10 years ago as well so it would have been even worse. His frame was also shit and made him look tiny.

the true perpetrator of Columbine and Virginia tech.... SSRI's.
Damn bro I'm happy to hear that you're aware as well about the cancerous mind numbing pills the jews are trying to feed us.

LaLaLaHaleHeloHalow
HelaBalaHeHelaBalo
We gettin' Arab Money
We gettin' Arab Money
HacaShegeHaLitiFaLa
MiliAlaySheNitiMala
We gettin' Arab Money
We gettin' Arab Money
:lul:
I’m gonna bring that AVI back tbh

he was short, skinny, and weak facial features
Yk you don't need to be a 9 PSL TerraChad to get a girl right? You just need to be NT, MTN, and 5'10+, outside of being a betabuxx that's all you need IMO

Yk you don't need to be a 9 PSL TerraChad to get a girl right? You just need to be NT, MTN, and 5'10+, outside of being a betabuxx that's all you need IMO
if your ltn plus sub 5'9 its over for you 6+ltns get bicthes

these days its only like mid to high mtns getting bitches

ER wasnt ugly, he was a massive mentalcel with Aspergers and a god complex