Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly has scarred me for life.

gymtard

gymtard

Greycel
I genuinely think everyone I've ever met is a fucking psychopath. The amount of bullying and rejection I've had to endure for something I can't control.

People are never nice, even when I try to be kind and reach out. They seem to get angry as if not being a dickhead is massively difficult. I've had people take pictures of me to publicly mock me. I've had people try to use me, like starting a superficially nice conversation to try to cut a line. I've overheard groups of people mock me for daring to exist in their presence.

They deserve to suffer horribly. I don't feel a morsal or sympathy when I see stories of rape and murder. I celebrate true justice being served.

"Mentally crippled by lonely teen years"
This shit really affects us, the world sucks, always destroying innocent people

I genuinely think everyone I've ever met is a fucking psychopath. The amount of bullying and rejection I've had to endure for something I can't control.

People are never nice, even when I try to be kind and reach out. They seem to get angry as if not being a dickhead is massively difficult. I've had people take pictures of me to publicly mock me. I've had people try to use me, like starting a superficially nice conversation to try to cut a line. I've overheard groups of people mock me for daring to exist in their presence.

They deserve to suffer horribly. I don't feel a morsal or sympathy when I see stories of rape and murder. I celebrate true justice being served.
same for me i feel like getting revenge but idk how and since theyre gone now it makes it harder

Despite the accuracy in the description of your experiences as an ugly man and the abuse you had to endure, there will still be normalfags saying it's no big deal and that lookism doesn't exist and deny your account about your own life.