Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly has got rid of

• Thread starter Deleted member 1627
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1627

Banned
-
My motivation to do anything. I don't even see the point to looksmatch or workout or get a good job because when your ugly it doesn't even matter in the end. Also once you hit 30 it pretty much becomes impossible to escape as your looks turn to shit. Attractive people dont even have to try to get sex and they can get a hot jailbait gf who is full of life but we have to try so hard just to get a piece of used up 30 year old pussy ass who is only looking to settle down. How do Incels over 30 even go on? By that time It's already too late to get a quality girlfirend who isnt a used up slut your just trying to make up lost time. But incel tears will just dismiss us as being mentally ill so they don't have to admit being an ugly male is hell that only goes away when you die. I don't know what to do anymore in my lifetime. Incel tears are scammers like therapy go die now

Yeah me too, I feel no motivation to get out of the house sometimes because I feel too ugly lol.

This 100%

What can we do about that ? Nothing. Its over

this really depresses me

I really want to die, but i can't even die.

Because there is no point getting out of bed if you are ugly, the whole world would prefer if all ugly genetic trash incels ldar so they dont have to be repulsed by our faces, fuck life, end it all.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
My motivation to do anything. I don't even see the point to looksmatch or workout or get a good job because when your ugly it doesn't even matter in the end. Also once you hit 30 it pretty much becomes impossible to escape as your looks turn to shit. Attractive people dont even have to try to get sex and they can get a hot jailbait gf who is full of life but we have to try so hard just to get a piece of used up 30 year old pussy ass who is only looking to settle down. How do Incels over 30 even go on? By that time It's already too late to get a quality girlfirend who isnt a used up slut your just trying to make up lost time. But incel tears will just dismiss us as being mentally ill so they don't have to admit being an ugly male is hell that only goes away when you die. I don't know what to do anymore in my lifetime. Incel tears are scammers like therapy go die now

Cope or rope. That's it. There are no freebies in this life.

Because there is no point getting out of bed if you are ugly, the whole world would prefer if all ugly genetic trash incels ldar so they dont have to be repulsed by our faces, fuck life, end it all.

good succumb to depression and end your life orbiting cuck

who is ur avi

I never had the motivation to begin with.

Did it stop your motivation for whiteknighting too?