Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ugly has destroyed by desire to live and succeed and be passionate about life

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I was the gifted, passionate kid in primary school and high school who wanted to get a nobel prize in physics, become a famous footballer, become a famous chef, and be rich and successful. I was that way until about age 14. I read books, relentlessly pursued my passions and had some moderate success as a teenager in all of these things, but not groundbreaking stuff to escalate me to international stardom.

Before I could achieve those things, I needed to increase my work ethic and passion, and needed to keep the momentum going.

But I didnt.

I slowed down. I can't pinpoint the exact time it happened, but my passion for knowledge, developing myself and my skills and becoming an alpha, elite male, just disappeared. Into thin air. For I think the last decade ive been aimlessly rolling through life with zero desire to get up out of bed in the morning. Zero desire to read. Zero desire to improve myself or pursue things. I work at a restaurant, get my money, go home and jerk off and thats it. Those are my days. And I dont feel like thats ever going to change. I have no energy or desire for anything.

My life experiences because of ugliness DRAINED ME BEYOND REPAIR and now I dont want to live anymore. Ugliness fucking ruins lives, I am the prime example of it. For every ugly person who is rich and successful and SEEMINGLY HAPPY (This is questionable in majority of cases though), there are ten million ugly men whose spark and desire for life was extinguished by the shitty experiences of being born with an ugly face.

I was an extroverted kid because i was not ugly. Puberty fucked me up good and i was ostracized and bullied, hence now i'm a sperg when it comes to social situations.

Sounds like you subconciously realized you weren't going to achieve your lofty goals, got depression and wasted away.

Not sure what looks have to do with it.

Sounds like you subconciously realized you weren't going to achieve your lofty goals, got depression and wasted away.

Actually I was on track to achieving all three goals believe it or not. My desire to continue them dissipated because of my experiences with looks. I can't say what I achieved on the goals because I'll be recognised

Actually I was on track to achieving all three goals believe it or not. My desire to continue them dissipated because of my experiences with looks. I can't say what I achieved on the goals because I'll be recognised
Get the fuck, just admit you are a lazy priviliged fuck like the rest of us

truth. the only way to succeed at anything is with pussy, or to be bluepilled enough to actually believe the things you are doing is going to get you that pussy.

There's plenty of aimless fuck ups who have hot girlfriends.

I feel you man. I broke my nose many times during my childhood and teenage years, the nose is straight, but the damage is inside. It made and still makes me mouth breath. It fucked my face up.

I was an extroverted kid because i was not ugly.
Good for you, i wasn't ugly before puberty either, but just too autistic/shy to get any important experiences, and as my T levels increased i became ugly, but extroverted for some reason.

maybe you weren't so gifted to begin with.
your post is blaming your inability to succeed on the lack of efforts but we all know that:
genes > efforts.
let's be real, all this things
get a nobel prize in physics, become a famous footballer, become a famous chef, and be rich and successful
probably weren't possible.
you're just an average and ugly male like the rest of us.

I was an extroverted kid because i was not ugly. Puberty fucked me up good and i was ostracized and bullied, hence now i'm a sperg when it comes to social situations.
Thats what happened to me in a nutshell.

You eventually realized that putting in 100% for some used up snatch won't do anything good for your long-term future. Its honestly a good thing that you gave up early.