Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being Truecel > Ugly Normie

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
You won't have your ego insulted by being flirted with by landwhales and ugly whores, or having a sheboon say "hi" to you when beckies never even look at you. I'd rather be a truecel deformed subhuman and treated as one instead of hearing some faggot, the same person that called me ugly or said that i look retarded wondering why I don't have a gf.

1727236112193m 0

You won't have your ego insulted by being flirted with by landwhales and ugly whores, or having a sheboon say "hi" to you when beckies never even look at you. I'd rather be a truecel deformed subhuman and treated as one instead of hearing some faggot, the same person that called me ugly or said that i look retarded wondering why I don't have a gf.
I would be so fucking happy if a landwhale or tolerably ugly whore was interested in me. I'd also be ok with sheboons as long as not disgustingly ugly.

I would be so fucking happy if a landwhale or tolerably ugly whore was interested in me. I'd also be ok with sheboons as long as not disgustingly ugly.
Seriously, only foids complain about attracting people.

Being a normie becomes more about the mindset and seeking validation when you're a LTN, it's genuinely over for them as well, if anything maybe a oofy doofy at 32 lmao, with a cheating disrespecting cucking whore of some sorts

Being a normie becomes more about the mindset and seeking validation when you're a LTN, it's genuinely over for them as well, if anything maybe a oofy doofy at 32 lmao, with a cheating disrespecting cucking whore of some sorts