Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being treated like an asexual creature is so depressing

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I cant take it anynmore, seriously. First this bitch calls me „bro“ and in the car she literally did everything to not touch me and despite my best efforts THOSE 2 WHORES STILL TRY TO TALK TO ME AND TRY TALKING ABOUT CHAD LIKE FUCK OFF IM ON THE VERGE OF GOING FULL ELLIOT RODGER U WORTHLESS CUNTS I JUST WANTED A NORMAL LIFE AND A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT BEING REMINDED THAT IM A GENETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE AAAAAAA THIS ALBANIAN FOID DOESNT LIKE ME EITHER NO1 DOES NO FUCKING ONEEEEE. Seriously tho, im thinking about suicide 24/7 I just cant take it.

If you're not chad, your only use to a woman is beta box, or orbiter tampon. No use having female friends if she won't fuck you

If you're not chad, your only use to a woman is beta box, or orbiter tampon. No use having female friends if she won't fuck you
I tried so much but without success, ill just avoid them completely

I tried so much but without success, ill just avoid them completely
Probably the smart thing to do. at least you tried and now you know

lol . start gymmaxing and artial art maxxing is a good cope .also your growth hormones are sky rocketting and now is the perfect timeto train and eat healthy

People dont like to think of the idea that ugly people have sexual needs and desires so they treat you asexual
I was similar at your age, had female friends but they clearly werent interested in me.

lol . start gymmaxing and artial art maxxing is a good cope .also your growth hormones are sky rocketting and now is the perfect timeto train and eat healthy
I stopped growing

Do you look gay? This just sounds like how foids treat their gay male friends.

I cant take it anynmore, seriously. First this bitch calls me „bro“ and in the car she literally did everything to not touch me and despite my best efforts THOSE 2 WHORES STILL TRY TO TALK TO ME AND TRY TALKING ABOUT CHAD LIKE FUCK OFF IM ON THE VERGE OF GOING FULL ELLIOT RODGER U WORTHLESS CUNTS I JUST WANTED A NORMAL LIFE AND A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT BEING REMINDED THAT IM A GENETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE AAAAAAA THIS ALBANIAN FOID DOESNT LIKE ME EITHER NO1 DOES NO FUCKING ONEEEEE. Seriously tho, im thinking about suicide 24/7 I just cant take it.
"Bro" is pretty bad tbh
So is "dude", "bud", "buddy", "pal", "friend", "hey man" if it comes from foids.